No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Let’s not be naive, if the Democrats thought they had something real with those witnesses they wouldn’t care one bit how long this sham dragged on, in fact if they believed there was something there then the longer this dragged on the better for them.

However, when it quickly became apparent that the impeachment wasn’t moving the needle one bit in their favor in fact it began having the opposite effect, they immediately sped up the process.
    I disagree, but you are welcome to your opinion, bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      People that are smart. What's Trump done that you don't like? You like money? Strong economy? Prison reform? Trade agreements? Making other countries pay the UN more? Putting Americans first? What's not to like?

I’m very confused by Trump haters. I know for a fact, at least 80% of the public whom “hate Trump” don’t know a lick about politics, or even what they hate him for.

That’s my biggest pet peeve in regards to just casuals commenting on politics, which seems to be mostly what the public comments consist.

I’m not into politics, I don’t vote, never have, and don’t plan to. But I can say for Trump’s entire run as president has not affected my life. It just hasn’t. And I know for a fact for the majority of people out there, it hasn’t affected there’s either. Not significantly.

So with that simple understanding, I just gotta ask all you “Trump Haters”, why do you dislike him? Do you even know what you’re “hating”?

I’d bet money most people are just doing, saying and following what the media says. Bunch of monkey see monkey do n!66@z.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
        Those subpoenas were not court ordered, unless they’re court ordered none of the people that Democrats “subpoena” are obligated to show up.

That’s like me being in a trial and sending you a personal letter asking you to come and testify and you saying unless the court and not you asks me to come then I will.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          I disagree, but you are welcome to your opinion, bro.

That opinion is as clear as day to anyone who has a shred of objectivity.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
            If 100% of the Senate Republicans vote to throw it out immediately would you also consider that (senate vote) to be an act of 'partisan nonsense'?

Genuine question.
            Of course not.

The House impeachment nonsense was a kangaroo court.

So the Senate is giving anything coming out of it the time it deserves, which in that case would be nothing.

(Now remember, I am on record wanting a full trial myself. I'd love to see some of these major Team D players, such as Biden and his cokehead kid, put under oath.)

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
              We had a inquiry already. We've seen their case. Just hearing everything again today was hard enough.
              How many times does their case need to be heard?
              The question wasn't directed at you but partisan nonsense is partisan nonsense.....

If you want to be objective it applies to both sides equally.

Full disclosure....I consider both the house impeachment vote (dem) and upcoming senate vote (rep) to be partisan nonsense.

The politicians are for the most part voting along party lines which is.....partisan.

Now of course there is a chance the senate votes to remove Trump from office...just like there was a chance that Lomachenko would have lost to Crolla.... I think the odds are similar (Loma was paying $1.02 for a win)

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                Well you can't say no one has given you a reason, and then when someone gives you a reason, just dismiss it and say it's not a real reason.

I've heard this argument before that no one has answered regarding what they dislike about Trump. I've certainly answered that in this thread.

I mentioned that he wants to get rid of the minority supplier development council.

I mentioned that he rescinded Obama's order to phase out private prisons.

The pulling troops from Syria bs was in my list, as he seems to march to the beat of his own drum for whatever reason.

His administration rolling back civil rights protection in housing.

Civil Rights rollbacks -- not a single voting rights act case filed by the DOJ since Trump took office from what I could find (at least not as of a year ago), and 60% fewer civil rights cases being investigated than the prior administration.

His racist rhetoric, such as the "Go back to your country" call to American citizens, as if they aren't American.

And now his abuse of power and obstruction of congress.

On a personal note, he had my trip to Cuba canceled.

There are reasons, bro. You might not agree with them, but no one would expect you to. But I wouldn't say I hate him. I generally don't hate anyone. But I certainly agree with Thomas Sowell (no I'm not mentioning that to poke at you) that he's not fit to be president. His language and the way he behaves is not how I've ever thought a president would behave. That's not the biggest issue. I think of what I mentioned, the prison one is one of the biggest with me, but the other ones aren't so far off.

And no, my answer has nothing to do with rednecks. lol. I don't know what the hell you are talking about honestly. Seems like you're trying to paint me as a racist or something. Much more evidence that Trump is a racist than I am.
                Rescinding the private prison reduction plan is a valid reason. Albeit I think we should focus on reducing inmate populations by updating sentencing guidelines. Private prisons are in business to begin with because public prisons are dangerously overcrowded & bankrupt. Plans to phase out private prisons are just symbolic until the inmate population is dramatically reduced.

The minority supplier development council it quasi-illegal (white illegal brown legal) to begin with due to its eligibility requirements being based on genetic makeup as determined by a "series of interviews" but I'm interested to see how it adapts with a white-minority America around the corner (Spoiler: It won't).

None the less, you did give me policy-specific reasons for disliking Trump, and you were the first to do that in 2,000+ pages. So Merry Christmas.

Comment

Those subpoenas were not court ordered, unless they’re court ordered none of the people that Democrats “subpoena” are obligated to show up.

That’s like me being in a trial and sending you a personal letter asking you to come and testify and you saying unless the court and not you asks me to come then I will.
                  That pesky Separation of Powers stuff means nothing to a rabid political superfan.

Comment

That opinion is as clear as day to anyone who has a shred of objectivity.
                    You yourself just said it's an opinion. I'm not sure what you're getting at. There's nothing clear about your opinion other than it's your opinion. If you are trying to plaint your opinion as being some kind of clear fact, I disagree, and I certainly don't think that anyone that disagrees with you means that they aren't being objective. That's rather smug of you.

They just called for witnesses not long ago and they are going to work with McConnell to see if they can make a deal on witnesses. Obviously they want witnesses. So not sure what you think you've proved But again, feel free to believe what you want.

Comment

• Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post
                      Bunch of monkey see monkey do n!66@z.
                      For the record, I'm not reporting this. But I'm just saying. You probably could have left out the N-word and got your point across.

Comment

Working...
                      X