No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't some of superfans posting that nonexistent call as fact a few days ago?

Comment

Schiff and Pelosi are about to receive a traitor's justice. They have no idea how bad it's about to get for them

Phase III: A Traitor's Justice
      Q
      !!mG7VJxZNCI
      14 Feb 2019 - 11:42:27 PM
      A Traitor’s Justice.
      Phase III
      Panic in DC.
      RATS EVERYWHERE.
      For those who decide to save the taxpayers some money - There is no escaping God.
      Q

Comment

• White House Tells Nadler to Kick Rocks!!!

BREAKING: White House Puts Nadler on Notice – Announces it Will NOT Participate in Sham Impeachment Hearing

White House counsel Pat Cipollone on Friday sent House Judiciary Chairman Jerrold Nadler (D-NY) a letter informing his committee that President Trump’s lawyers will not be participating in his sham impeachment hearing.

“As you know, your impeachment inquiry is completely baseless and has violated basic principles of due process and fundamental fairness,” Cipollone wrote.

“House Democrats have wasted enough of America’s time with this charade,” Cipollone continued.

“You should end this inquiry now and not waste even more time with additional hearings. Adopting articles of impeachment would be a reckless abuse of power by House Democrats, and would constitute the most unjust, highly partisan, and unconstitutional attempt at impeachment in our Nation’s history.”

The House Judiciary Committee held its first impeachment hearing on Wednesday at it was a total bust.

The Democrats trotted out left-wing, Trump-hating law professors to lecture Americans on the Constitution.

The next House Judiciary impeachment hearing is scheduled for Monday to compete with the DOJ IG report on FISA abuses.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/breaking-white-house-puts-nadler-on-notice-announces-it-will-not-participate-in-sham-impeachment-hearing/
        Last edited by mathed; 12-06-2019, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• Words....If he only knew how to articulate them.

Then again...Maybe it would be wiser to plead the 5th.

Oh my bad...The guiltless white house is already doing that.

[IMG]
          [/IMG]

Comment

• Comment

I guess they don't like jobs...….Rockin'

Comment

• Republicans: We want to participate in the impeachment hearings. We want transparency.
                We want to participate !

Dems: OK participate.

White House: Nah we're good.

Speaks volumes when the "No prid pro quo" cvnts have no realistic defense...

[IMG]
                [/IMG]

Comment

• Sadly I can’t think of anything more compelling trump has said. Smh.
                  Actually. Take that back. I liked his “grab em in the pissy” remark. That was at least funny.
                  Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                  Words....If he only knew how to articulate them.

Then again...Maybe it would be wiser to plead the 5th.

Oh my bad...The guiltless white house is already doing that.

[IMG]
                  [/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                    Lmao

Biggest bailout and deficit in history

I don’t care whether you have taken me off ignore

Tell the truth for once and maybe I will pay you some respect

Until then.....
                    Lol. @ thinking we care if we are on ignore or not.

Comment

• Im loving all this from you libs! Trump wont be thrown out of office and he will win 2020. This is great! LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X