No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Yup, so since Schiff has him dead to rights, when are the tards gonna vote on official impeachment? Can't wait to see the witnesses below testify in the Senate, should be quite the show.

1. Schiff
    2. CIAmarella
    3. Pedo Joe Biden
    4. Hunter Biden
    5. Obama
    6. Clinton
    Lmao

Hard to believe that there’s people out there stupid enough to believe the obvious deflection but here we are

If Trump’s innocent then why is he preventing witnesses from testifying?

Curly one, isn’t it?

Comment

• They tell me no "Quid pro quo"...

[IMG]
      [/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
        There is a bunch of stuff on the Vatican. They are just one of the major players running the show. It's not just America that has been doing bad stuff, we have been working with England and Italy to run the Military Industrial Complex (MIC). We are the military arm the Vatican is the religious arm, and England is the banking arm.

Only three cities with an Egyptian (Pagan) obelisk in the middle. It's all about symbols and imagery for these people.

Here is an interesting article about it that has some videos. There is a conspiracy, but it's against the people of the world. The more we look, the more we find. It breaks it down about who owns the federal reserve, our illegal tax system, how America is really a corporation (USA inc.), how bankers orchestrated the great depression.....tons of valuable info that you won't find in the MSM.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_globalelite177.htm

The laying of the U.S. Capitol cornerstone
        by Washington in full Masonic attire
        Sounds a little like the zeitgiest docs. Nice. Thanks, bro. Gonna check into these for sure!

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
          They tell me no "Quid pro quo"...

[IMG]
          [/IMG]
          Stupid biatch

That chick doesnt understand anything

Israel needs those weapons

They use it to kill arabs

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
            Show me god.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
              The Bears suck.....

Your turn.

[IMG]
              [/IMG]
              We dont like to say the word suck.

Suck has negative connotations.

We prefer to be called "winningly challenged"

Or you can refer to us by our unofficial name "the New York Knicks of football"

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                We were talking about America. I don't know why you're getttin all butthurt about it like some female. Pull your skirt up bro, it isn't that serious
                Butthurt?

I agree that the u.s. has blood on its hands.

I just find it laughable that you stated it as if it was something special.

Its okay. I say a lot of stupid, ignorant stuff too. I do it on purpose though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                  Lmao

Hard to believe that there’s people out there stupid enough to believe the obvious deflection but here we are

If Trump’s innocent then why is he preventing witnesses from testifying?

Curly one, isn’t it?
                  If Trump is guilty then why wont they let the Rs bring in who they want, OR get all the transcripts? See how that works?

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                    If Trump is guilty then why wont they let the Rs bring in who they want, OR get all the transcripts? See how that works?
                    Rs can call whoever they like in the Senate and have the transcripts (they just don’t like what they say)

Will be interesting to see whether any of Trump’s witnesses turn up

More likely that they stay in hiding and write books

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      We dont like to say the word suck.

Suck has negative connotations.

We prefer to be called "winningly challenged"

Or you can refer to us by our unofficial name "the New York Knicks of football"

Yo maaaan no hitting below the belt....

[IMG]
                      [/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                      X