No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
    LMAO, wut? You do know that these current rules for this impeachment INQUIRY were setup by Schiff himself right? That's why Trump and the GOP could call no witnesses unless they had Schiff's approval, and he denied every single witness they wanted. This is THE ONLY TIME IN HISTORY that an attempt at impeachment has been conducted in this manner. You seem to be lost out in the weeds or something.
    It’s completely legal (https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...timate/601165/)

Stick to your nutty conspiracy theories

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Correct me if I'm wrong, but dont you lean liberal/Democrat?
      (Not a loaded/Gotcha! question, fyi.)
      You can consider yourself corrected.

I just criticise Trump when he does stupid and unethical **** which is unfortunately far more frequent than it should be.

I am a realist and a rationalist. Both parties are largely garbage and I lean towards neither.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        Is anyone actually watching these hearings? Incredibly boring. I can’t get through any of them, even the clips and bits are extremely boring.

You’d think with these bombshell impeachment hearings everyone would tune into the Democratic debate to see who will take Trump down and become the next President, yet those debates are having the worst viewer ratings yet, abysmal.
        Watched the first weeks ones almost in full except Schiff opening because he's a horrible disgusting man and the democrats messed up badly by having him at the forefront of this..

Especially as he was constantly on TV during Russia gate.. saying he had evidence that Trump was a spy/Putin asset etc

This week i watched clips here and there.. it's basically the same thing.. Democrats try and frame it how they want.. Republicans ask simple questions.. and that narrative the democrats were trying to spin gets shut down.. Even listening to the republicans ask questions got boring because it was the same thing constantly.

Like even pretty liberal/Anti trump people i know thought Russia turned out to be a "nothingburger" (hate that word) and felt let down.

I have no idea why they tried a similar thing again.. with extremely flimsy evidence.. You can only lie to people so much before they just say **** this and turn off the TV

I'd be worried if i was a democrat.. Nobodies interested in impeachment or the debates

Comment

• How many times will the liberal media/democrats lie before everyone just gives up on them? it seems close with very low numbers tuning in for Impeachment and the last debate

First how Clinton was gonna win easy

Russia gate

Kavanuagh

Ukraine impeachment

Like the last 3 things they had such little evidence that anybody who steps back for a few seconds puts party loyalty aside.. and thinks logically rather then emotionally sees it

Comment

• Pedo Joe threatens Lindsey Graham!!!!!

Joe Biden: Lindsey Graham Will ‘Regret’ Investigating Me ‘His Whole Life’

By: JOSHUA CAPLAN22 Nov 2019

Former Vice President Joe Biden threatened Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) for launching an investigation into his activities with Ukraine while in the Obama White House, stating the Republican will “regret” the move his “whole life.”

On Thursday, Graham sent a letter to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo requesting documents to aid in determining whether Biden pushed for the firing of Ukrainian Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin to squash a sweeping probe into Burisma Holdings, the Ukrainian energy giant where his son, Hunter Biden, served as a board member. The younger Biden was compensated generously, making up to $83,000 a month for several years while on the Burisma’s board.

“Lindsey is about to go down in a way that I think he’s going to regret his whole life,” Biden told CNN host Don Lemon in a Friday interview in South Carolina. “I say Lindsey, I just — I’m just embarrassed by what you’re doing, for you. I mean, my Lord.”

“They have him under their thumb right now. They know he knows that if he comes out against Trump, he’s got a real tough road for reelection, number one,” the former vice president continued about the South Carolina senator.

Biden then said he is “angered” by the probe because of his long friendship with Graham dating back to their time together in the Senate and suggested President Trump may have pressured him to launch the probe.

“He knows me; he knows my son; he knows there’s nothing to this,” he vented. “Trump is now essentially holding power over him that even the Ukrainians wouldn’t yield to. The Ukrainians would not yield to, quote, ‘investigate Biden’ — there’s nothing to investigate about Biden or his son.”

The senator requested all documents and communications related to Joe Biden’s phone calls with Poroshenko on Feb. 11, 18 and 19, and March 22, 2016, citing media reports that they discussed previous demands to dismiss Shokin for alleged corruption before he was removed from office on March 29, 2016.

Graham also requested documents and communications between Joe Biden and his office and Poroshenko and his office between Feb. 2, 2016, when Burisma founder Mykola Zlochevsky’s home was raided and Shokin’s dismissal.

Graham is also seeking all documents and communications related to a meeting between Devon Archer, a business partner of Hunter Biden, and then-Secretary of State John Kerry on March 2, 2016.

Graham’s request comes after two weeks of public testimony on the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump, which centers around a “whistleblower” complaint that Trump withheld military aid from Ukraine in an attempt to pressure newly elected Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to investigate Burisma and the Bidens.

The UPI contributed to this report.

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2019/11/22/joe-biden-lindsey-graham-will-regret-investigating-me-his-whole-life/

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
              Bwuhahaha

Now Nunes is in the ****

This really is stupid Watergate

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/22/polit...den/index.html

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                How many times will the liberal media/democrats lie before everyone just gives up on them? it seems close with very low numbers tuning in for Impeachment and the last debate

First how Clinton was gonna win easy

Russia gate

Kavanuagh

Ukraine impeachment

Like the last 3 things they had such little evidence that anybody who steps back for a few seconds puts party loyalty aside.. and thinks logically rather then emotionally sees it
                You are absolutely correct. Here is the truth about the PRAVDA type communist propaganda machine that we have in this country. The masses are starting to wake up to this and ask questions though. They have been controlling us since day one, that's what it's ALL been about, "divide and conquer".
                ************************************************** ***********************

What Happens When 90% of the Media Is Controlled/Owned by (6) Corporations?
                Q

!!mG7VJxZNCI
                21 Nov 2019 - 5:00:19 PM

"What happens when 90% of the media is controlled/owned by (6) corporations?
                What happens when those same corporations are operated and controlled by a political ideology?
                What happens when the news is no longer free from bias?
                What happens when the news is no longer reliable and independent?
                What happens when the news is no longer trustworthy?
                What happens when the news simply becomes an extension/arm of a political party?
                Fact becomes fiction?
                Fiction becomes fact?
                When does news become propaganda?
                Identity creation?
                How does the average person, who is under constant financial stress (by design), find time to research and discern fact v fiction?
                Majority of people more prone to believe someone in power sitting behind a big brand ‘news’ name?
                Do people [human psyche] tend to follow the ‘majority/mainstream viewpoint’ in fear of being isolated and/or shunned?
                ‘Mainstream’ is used for a reason [dominate trend in opinion].
                [If majority of people believe ‘x’ then ‘x’ must be validated / true]
                Why do ‘mainstream’ media heads, within different orgs, always use the same keywords and/or catch phrases?
                Coordinated? By who? Outside entity providing instructions?
                Do they count on the fact that people [human psyche] are more prone to believe something if heard over-and-over again by different ‘trusted’ sources?
                Do ‘echo chamber’ tactics provide validation / credibility to the topic/point being discussed?
                Threat to intellectual freedom?
                Would control over[of] these institutions/organizations allow for the mass control of a populations viewpoint re: a desired topic?
                Read again – digest.
                Would control over[of] these institutions/organizations allow for the mass control of a populations viewpoint re: a desired topic?
                Logical thinking.
                Why, after the election of 2016, did [D]’s and media corps jumpstart a [coordinated & planned] divisive blitz intended to create falsehoods re: illegitimacy of election, character assassination of POTUS through sexism, racism, every other ‘ism’?
                Pre/post 2016 election?
                Why were violent [masked] terror orgs such as Antifa immediately created/funded?
                Why were these orgs tasked w/ immediate intimidation/shut down of any pro-POTUS rally[s] and/or events?
                Why were marches immediately organized to counter and silence pro-POTUS rally[s] and/or events?
                Why were marches immediately organized which divided people into sex/gender, race, [ism]?
                When you control the levers of news dissemination, you control the narrative.
                Control of the narrative = power
                When you are blind, what do you see?
                They want you divided.
                Divided by religion.
                Divided by sex.
                Divided by political affiliation.
                Divided by class.
                When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those ‘different’ from you, not those responsible [controllers].
                Divided you are weak.
                Divided you pose no threat to their control.

When ‘non-dogmatic’ information becomes FREE & TRANSPARENT it becomes a threat to those who attempt to control the narrative and/or stable [livestock kept – sheep].
                When you are awake, you stand on the outside of the stable (‘group-think’ collective), and have ‘free thought’.
                "Free thought" is a philosophical viewpoint which holds that positions regarding truth should be formed on the basis of logic, reason, and empiricism, rather than authority, tradition, revelation, or dogma.

Q"

Last edited by mathed; 11-23-2019, 08:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Impeacher View Post
                  Will Piglosi pull the plug now before Nunes capitalizes on pencil neck's mistake by leaving the GOP witness loophole in the rules for his sham soviet show trial or will she and pencil neck allow for Hunter Biden, Joe Biden and Eric CIAmerella to be called in and exposed?

Do they have enough votes in the House to push it to the Senate? Wonder how it fares up there?

Comment

• Evidence of MSM Coordinated Effort to Control the Public!!!!

Take a look to see just how the MSM repeats talking points and beats them into the heads of the public to force false narratives.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X