No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    Thats your response? Did you see the video Mr meme?

All I can to tell you is I'm watching everything.

Like a bored house b !tch.

And I'm loving it regardless of where it takes us.

2020 is just around the corner...

[IMG]
    [/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      Team truth strikes again.
      Though he is fun to point and laugh at, at some point I do hope the Mods on here start banning people for trolling by repeatedly posting fake news.

We used to have a Lounge rule prohibiting that, but for whatever reason they revoked that rule.

As a result, the forum is deluged by superfans posting fake news on a constant basis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Originally posted by man down View Post
        Bernie has heart attack, no problem! Bernie for POTUS!

Trump check up, remove him hes unfit!
        could someone remind these 2 dip*****s that its a little more of an issue when a President might be ill than if someone running for President is ill.

Perhaps if these guys read down to the 25th amendment, rather than stopping at the 2nd, they'd have an idea why.

Comment

I know all of you want to root out corruption so any of you will be happy to answer these questions.

None of the superfans can touch those checkmate questions.

We got a good half dozen or so of them on here, and not a one of them has even tried yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Though he is fun to point and laugh at, at some point I do hope the Mods on here start banning people for trolling by repeatedly posting fake news.

We used to have a Lounge rule prohibiting that, but for whatever reason they revoked that rule.

As a result, the forum is deluged by superfans posting fake news on a constant basis.
            It is not even fake news no more. It is outlandish how some people post. I have never seen so many people so immune to common sense. I not even talking political views, simply common sense.

The sad case is that they really believe the nonsense that they post.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              could someone remind these 2 dip*****s that its a little more of an issue when a President might be ill than if someone running for President is ill.

Perhaps if these guys read down to the 25th amendment, rather than stopping at the 2nd, they'd have an idea why.
              Dip****s eh? Were they running for that office?

If he is ILL I know a whole lot of people that want to be that Ill.

So lets say Bernie wins, do we then at that point throw him out of office? Naw I guess we'll just let him run.

Comment

• So now we are supposed to believe that Giuliani was acting on behalf of himself with regards to the investigations, huh? Just a coincidence that Trump told the "amigos" to talk to Rudy regarding Ukraine.

If you are stupid enough to believe that, you probably have your head buried up Trump's ass.

Comment

Dip****s eh? Were they running for that office?

If he is ILL I know a whole lot of people that want to be that Ill.

So lets say Bernie wins, do we then at that point throw him out of office? Naw I guess we'll just let him run.
                  Dude please just stop. You are trying to make a point but doing it in the dumbest way possible.

The Nation cares more about the health of the President than the health of someone running for the office. If for no other reason than the provisions of the 25th amendment.

Trump supporters point out weekly how Trump won the election yet act dumb as ***** when the public holds him to a different standard than non Presidents.

Comment

• Last edited by COVID-19; 11-20-2019, 03:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                      It is not even fake news no more. It is outlandish how some people post. I have never seen so many people so immune to common sense. I not even talking political views, simply common sense.

The sad case is that they really believe the nonsense that they post.
                      It's either one of two things.

First, it could be sheer stupidity as you just cited. Remember, their own party is on record calling them "stupid voters" and laughing at how easy they are to fool because of their ignorance and lack of common sense.

But it could be that they do actually get it, but their team loyalty crap and their inability to admit they were wrong on the Internet wont allow them to admit they get it.
                      (User //// wrote a very good post fairly recently about that second type of team D voters.)

Either way, however, it is a mental defect.

Comment

Working...
                      X