No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    Like I said, and in response to NK, what did we lose? Did sanctions change or something? We did gain POWs back did we not? Is trying wrong?
    Exactly.

You'd think a superfan would know the score.

But I'm sure as a Team D superfan he thinks that Obama (D) giving pallets of cash to Iran and getting nothing back in return was brilliant dealmaking in action.

Comment

Like I said, and in response to NK, what did we lose? Did sanctions change or something? We did gain POWs back did we not? Is trying wrong?
      The goal was to stop N. Korea's nuclear program. Instead they expanded it. Trump got played

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        The goal was to stop N. Korea's nuclear program. Instead they expanded it. Trump got played
        What did any other administration do that's changed that? What has the Trump admin done to make it worse?

What do you suggest he do different then any other admin?

Is this the side show to keep eyes off the "impeachment" BS that's not going well for Dems?

You do know you're welcome to answer the questions I asked to Thomas as well right?
        Last edited by man down; 11-19-2019, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          They've already had nuclear weapons for quite awhile before Trump came along.

Try and catch up on the basic facts before opening your mouth and further illustrating your ignorance.

I dont know why you cant learn to do basic, independent research before speaking.

I guess looking like a fool is less of a concern to you than maintaining team loyalty to the people who call you stupid.

Comment

You do know you're welcome to answer the questions I asked to Thomas as well right?
            Well played on those checkmate questions.

You know superfans dont answer direct questions.

Repeating team cheers is about the depth of their shallow intellects.

When asked to speak for themselves, they simply cant do it.

You just illustrated that fact perfectly.

Again, well played sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Well played on those checkmate questions.

You know superfans dont answer direct questions.

Repeating team cheers is about the depth of their shallow intellects.

When asked to speak for themselves, they simply cant do it.

You just illustrated that fact perfectly.

Again, well played sir.
              This question will be asked repeatedly until answered. I'm over these distraction games. It's time for some real answers.

The interview with Volker right now ends this BS.

Comment

This question will be asked repeatedly until answered. I'm over these distraction games. It's time for some real answers.

The interview with Volker right now ends this BS.
                And what action will you take when they avoid the questions completely or dance around giving you any straight answers?

Fyi, I've been at this same position with some of the superfans that you are in now. I know how I handled it, so I'm just curious how you'll handle it when the inevitable happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  And what action will you take when they avoid the questions completely or dance around giving you any straight answers?

Fyi, I've been at this same position with some of the superfans that you are in now. I know how I handled it, so I'm just curious how you'll handle it when the inevitable happens.
                  It's not going away. It will be asked until answered. When they don't answer it will speak volumes as to their motives.

I've cleaned my ignore list to start a new beginning. We will try again. When obvious games are being played and simple questions not answered I'll address them at that point.

My questions in that post are very easy to answer with just a yes or no.

Comment

• Comment

• Better start searching for something else.

Comment

Working...
                      X