OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
      Has anybody’s life really been altered by Trumps presidency?

This is a serious question.
      Has anybody actually has significant alterations to their life due to his presidency?

Reason I ask is because most folks that complain about Trump don’t even know what they’re complaining about. I see them day in and day out not so anything with their lives other than complain. They continue on, completely unaffected, and still complain.

I’m not a voter, never have, but seriously? Who’s life has been F’d up by Trumps presidency?
      A **** ton of missed opportunities for damn sure.

Stay in Paris, hold to the Iran deal, and pass TPP (with the NAFTA re-write basically already in it), and the market would done remarkably well.

Avoid that BS permanent tax cut, and the market would've gone up another trenche.

And that's just on the obvious stuff.

Outside of being a ****ty front-facing symbol to the world (not the best feeling having everyone new questioning whether you're a racist because folks put a racist in the Presidency) and stalling out efforts to get more resources to folks in need, my state does a pretty bang-up job keeping the Trump bs from getting through.

Can't say the same for the Latino folks though (fears/concerns about ICE are one thing, but waking up, in a neighborhood that you've spent your whole life in, seeing the white folks in your life try to sell how "at least ok" Trump is doing, must be some of the saddest experiences a person could have

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        HAHAHAHA oh chit
        There are about 27 exceptions/exclusions to the hearsay rule.....

Comment

• Hahah preach! Love these guys.

https://youtu.be/qYChv-b1AiI

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
            Hahah preach! Love these guys.

https://youtu.be/qYChv-b1AiI
            Love the hodge twins

Seem like nice fellas

Use to watch them even before they got into politics

Both were us marines too

Makes me laugh when they do those fast food eating videos

Their mailbag answers videos are hilarious too

Comment

• Here HERE.....

[IMG]
              [/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                Love the hodge twins

Seem like nice fellas

Use to watch them even before they got into politics

Both were us marines too

Makes me laugh when they do those fast food eating videos

Their mailbag answers videos are hilarious too
                That's how I found them years ago through workout vids. Good dudes.

Comment

• The Facts Start Pouring Out On Libtard Corruption in Ukraine!!

HUGE! EXCLUSIVE BOMBSHELL: Documents Released by Ukrainian General Prosecutor’s Office Reveal MILLIONS Funneled to Hunter Biden and the John Kerry Family

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/huge-exclusive-bombshell-documents-released-by-ukrainian-general-prosecutors-office-reveal-millions-funneled-to-hunter-biden-and-the-john-kerry-family/

Oh My. Documents released this evening tie millions from foreign sources to the Hunter Biden, Devon Archer and John Kerry and his family!

Documents reportedly leaked from the Ukrainian General Prosecutor’s office show complex money transfers from foreign sources into former President Obama’s Vice President and Secretary of State’s families –

According to counter intelligence in Latvia around $4 million was obtained by Burisma Holdings Limited which was then transferred to Hunter Biden and Devon Archer –

Burisma Holdings then sent $3.5 million via Morgan Stanley to Hunter Biden and the John Kerry family –

Money was transferred and then Burisma was no longer under investigation. As The Gateway Pundit reported last night the payments from Burisma to Hunter Biden and the Kerry family from Burisma Holdings included 38 payments for $83,000 totaling over $3.1 million.

The Burisma investigation was shut down after Biden withheld $1B in aid to the Ukraine –

The quid-pro-quo with the Ukraine involved Joe Biden and John Kerry – not President Donald Trump –

Last edited by mathed; 11-14-2019, 12:01 AM.

Comment

• Them pesky deep state members...

[IMG]
                    [/IMG]

Comment

• Yeah I'm sure that happened. So much so the person himself couldn't come forward. Just more second hand info like the rest of what was said today. Pretty sad.

Comment

Working...
                      X