No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    How likely do I believe that he did what? Asked the Ukrainian Government to investigate Bidens corruption in Ukraine in regards to Hunter Biden? I believe it 100%.

And if its proven that he is 100% guilty of asking the Ukrainian government to investigate Bidens corruption do I think he should be removed from office? LOL.... NO.
    No. Come on man. Why waste a post just so we both can reply a couple of more times. I'm sure you are well aware of what he is accused of.

It's about him holding up the money in exchange for the investigation. Did you just need to hear Quid Pro Quo one more time this year?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      No. Come on man. Why waste a post just so we both can reply a couple of more times. I'm sure you are well aware of what he is accused of.

It's about him holding up the money in exchange for the investigation. Did you just need to hear Quid Pro Quo one more time this year?

First off its incredibly hard to prove intent. He held up money not just because of the Biden stuff, more importantly it was because of the 2016 false collusion accusations. However, why are you pretending like this is unprecedented, remember when this guy made a quid pro quo and held up the money to Ukraine also when it came to the prosecutor investigating his son? He's bragging about it openly

The hypocrisy is off the charts.

Comment

First off its incredibly hard to prove intent. He held up money not just because of the Biden stuff, more importantly it was because of the 2016 false collusion accusations. However, why are you pretending like this is unprecedented, remember when this guy made a quid pro quo and held up the money to Ukraine also when it came to the prosecutor investigating his son?

The hypocrisy is off the charts.
        Bro, all I asked is what percent chance do you think he really did what he is accused of and, if it was proven that he did, do you think he should be removed for it.

Ok, it's hard to prove intent. So going by what you've seen, how likely do you think it is that he is guilty. Also, if he is proven guilty, should he be removed for it?

This is the second post in a row when you blatantly avoided just simple questions. I don't get you guys. You talk in here all day but you don't seem to really want to talk. It's just deflect to this person or that situation.

Comment

Bro, all I asked is what percent chance do you think he really did what he is accused of and, if it was proven that he did, do you think he should be removed for it.

Ok, it's hard to prove intent. So going by what you've seen, how likely do you think it is that he is guilty. Also, if he is proven guilty, should he be removed for it?

This is the second post in a row when you blatantly avoided just simple questions. I don't get you guys. You talk in here all day but you don't seem to really want to talk. It's just deflect to this person or that situation.
          Avoided simple questions? I answered it plainly in the first post, I guess you missed that part.

Is Trump Guilty of asking Ukraine to investigation Bidens Corruption? YES

Should he be removed for it answer is NO NO AND NO, how much more clear do you want it to be?

Comment

Avoided simple questions? I answered it plainly in the first post, I guess you missed that part.

Is Trump Guilty of asking Ukraine to investigation Bidens Corruption? YES

Should he be removed for it answer is NO NO AND NO, how much more clear do you want it to be?
            Jesus F. Christ.

Let me clarify this as much as possible so you can stop squirming at something that's not even meant to make you squirm. You are being ridiculous.

1. How likely do you think it is that Trump withheld the security funds to Ukraine in an effort to persuade Ukraine to investigate Biden and son for his own political gain?

2. If it was proven that Trump did EXACTLY what he is accused of in question one, do you feel he should be removed, or would it be right for senate republicans to protect him?

Comment

Jesus F. Christ.

Let me clarify this as much as possible so you can stop squirming at something that's not even meant to make you squirm. You are being ridiculous.

1. How likely do you think it is that Trump withheld the security funds to Ukraine in an effort to persuade Ukraine to investigate Biden and son for his own political gain?
              100% Likely

2. If it was proven that Trump did EXACTLY what was asked in question one, do you feel he should be removed, or would it be right for senate republicans to protect him?
              No, absolutely not he should not be removed, and yes absolutely the Senate Republicans should protect him.

There are you happy, this is the 3rd time Im answering your stupid question the same exact way.

Comment

• Comment

How likely do I believe that he did what? Asked the Ukrainian Government to investigate Bidens corruption in Ukraine in regards to Hunter Biden? I believe it 100%.

And if its proven that he is 100% guilty of asking the Ukrainian government to investigate Bidens corruption do I think he should be removed from office? LOL.... NO.
                  It’s illegal but let’s say they let that slide

How about ripping off a charity?

No?

What about handing a government contract to himself?

Still no?

Obstructing Congress on a daily basis?

No?

Welcome to a banana republic

Comment

100% Likely

No, absolutely not he should not be removed, and yes absolutely the Senate Republicans should protect him.

There are you happy, this is the 3rd time Im answering your stupid question the same exact way.
                    Actually, it's the first time you answered. You were answering only part of it and you know it.

So you admit that Trump withheld security funds in a quid pro quo offer to get Ukraine to help with his political career.

And you think he shouldn't be removed for it? Hmm.

So you believe that a president should be able to strong arm other nations for personal gain by withholding security funds appropriated by congress and receive....no punishment at all or what?

Comment

Actually, it's the first time you answered. You were answering only part of it and you know it.

So you admit that Trump withheld security funds in a quid pro quo offer to get Ukraine to help with his political career.

And you think he shouldn't be removed for it? Hmm.

So you believe that a president should be able to strong arm other nations for personal gain by withholding security funds appropriated by congress and receive....no punishment at all or what?

Yes? Are you that naive, or is the hypocrisy of what you are saying just blinding you? This is how politics work. I just posted a video of Biden doing EXACTLY the same thing. You over looked that because it doesn't help your position. Hillary Clinton and Obama authorized the DNC to dig up dirt from other countries particularly Ukraine on Trump for political gain, it was broken in this Politico article.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...ackfire-233446

You don't care about that, because you have an agenda and narrative, none of us are buying it though, you're a hypocrite. So yes, I welcome Trump asking the whole world to dig up dirt on these dirty corrupt Democrats in return for releasing aid.
                      Last edited by JimRaynor; 11-12-2019, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X