No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    I just find it amazing how the team D supporters are jumping on this "revision" of testimony, as if it's anything other than a fraudulent attempt by team D to smear the president.

"Oh, he suddenly remembered that there was a crime.. hurray..."
    That's the team loyalty part.

They are stupid, team loyal superfans.

I'll never understand it.

Me; if I'm shown that someone is calling me "stupid", I'm angry at that person who called me stupid and I thank the guy who brought that to my attention. It's inconceivable to me that some people instead proclaim loyalty to the person calling them "stupid", and on top of that they hurl insults at (and sometimes even threaten violence against) the person who brought it to their attention.

It's completely illogical to me.
    Last edited by 1bad65; 11-05-2019, 08:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      This is definitely the beginning of the end and the walls are certainly closing in.
      Mueller Time is coming!!!

What's so funny is how they are oozing smug and arrogance while they are openly being played for fools by the same people over and over and over again.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post

So you think a guy that is:

- Blatantly guilty of obstruction, collusion, and bribery
        - Worse than Hitler, Stalin, and Mao combined
        - Has committed treason dozens of times

according to the tard politicians and their media propaganda arm on a daily basis, who just so happens to have been under constant investigation by the DOJ, Congress, FBI and CIA for the past 3 years with 10's of millions of dollars being spent to affirm and convict him of these crimes, who still
        happens to be running the country because everything turned out to be a dud..............is still guilty of impeachment level crimes that have yet to be discovered?

I mean, really man, you are basically either saying that everyone saying that they hate Trump are lying and actually really helping him out or that these groups (media, congress, DOJ, FBI, CIA, etc.) are so incompetent that after 3 years and a $100,000,000 of taxpayers money pissed away, they can't find anything on the world's biggest criminal.

Well, the last option and correct one is that they've been lying to you all along but you ate the lies like a good little sheep.

This is the level of stupidity America is dealing with.He is literally the most vetted politician in history.If any Democrat in congress, the senate , a governor had even one year worth of the investigations Trump has had to deal with they would find 2-3 scandals that would lead to their resignation.3 years of non stop investigations and they have nothing, zero they literally have to make stuff up.

This is why they will continue this charade , that the sheep think is an impeachment. Nothing has changed Nervous Nancy and Pencil Neck know the minute they actually submit articles of impeachment, they lose all their power.The chance to set the narrative and selectively leak will be over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
          And the colonel?

Sorry dude but Trump’s done and will have to rely on the senate to save him
          You realize that 0 Republicans voted for the impeachment inquiry rules vote and that 2 Democrats refused to vote for it?

That means that not only was it NOT bi-partisan, but it showed fracturing withing the tard party. This WAS ONLY A RULES VOTE and there is already doubt within your party. When the REAL vote comes.........they will cave in toss-up states that Trump won in 2016.

Also, approximately 35% of the people in attendance at recent Trump rallies are registered Democrats (formally ) and independents. The commie crap the media and tard party is peddling isn't working but please continue on.

I think your hopes and dreams are in dire straights, it might be time to get ready for some rough waters ahead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
            This is the level of stupidity America is dealing with.He is literally the most vetted politician in history.If any Democrat in congress, the senate , a governor had even one year worth of the investigations Trump has had to deal with they would find 2-3 scandals that would lead to their resignation.3 years of non stop investigations and they have nothing, zero they literally have to make stuff up.

This is why they will continue this charade , that the sheep think is an impeachment. Nothing has changed Nervous Nancy and Pencil Neck know the minute they actually submit articles of impeachment, they lose all their power.The chance to set the narrative and selectively leak will be over.
            It's crazy to me man, I don't get it. Went to a concert over the summer and my buddy was wearing a "fake news" shirt, nothing special just a cheap tee. He had people literally commenting on the shirt all night long. EVERYONE is tired of this propaganda crap. When you are the only clean person in a sea of corruption, you become the threat.

Comment

“I now recall” lmao
              That’s always a funny one. As if they can remember now with even more time passing.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post

So you think a guy that is:

- Blatantly guilty of obstruction, collusion, and bribery
                - Worse than Hitler, Stalin, and Mao combined
                - Has committed treason dozens of times

according to the tard politicians and their media propaganda arm on a daily basis, who just so happens to have been under constant investigation by the DOJ, Congress, FBI and CIA for the past 3 years with 10's of millions of dollars being spent to affirm and convict him of these crimes, who still
                happens to be running the country because everything turned out to be a dud..............is still guilty of impeachment level crimes that have yet to be discovered?

I mean, really man, you are basically either saying that everyone saying that they hate Trump are lying and actually really helping him out or that these groups (media, congress, DOJ, FBI, CIA, etc.) are so incompetent that after 3 years and a $100,000,000 of taxpayers money pissed away, they can't find anything on the world's biggest criminal.

Well, the last option and correct one is that they've been lying to you all along but you ate the lies like a good little sheep.

Lol

Focus on your conspiracy theories

Maybe one will come true someday

Comment

Lol

Focus on your conspiracy theories

Maybe one will come true someday
                  Yeah like the whole russian collusion one, or maybe this new quid pro quo conspiracy

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    Yeah like the whole russian collusion one, or maybe this new quid pro quo conspiracy
                    You obviously missed the witness testimony

No longer a question of guilt

Comment

You obviously missed the witness testimony

No longer a question of guilt
                      I'll believe it when I see it. Been hearing for 3 years now how it's the "beginning of the end" for Trump. Dude is still standing while Dems make up more bullcrap. I couldn't care less about how people "feel" about the call, come with some cold hard facts that prove a crime or shut up. Glenn Beck (of all people) has already shown how the media has been lying

Comment

Working...
                      X