Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    And the colonel?

Sorry dude but Trump’s done and will have to rely on the senate to save him
    I've been hearing "Trump's done" since before the election, so please understand if I don't believe it.

Personally, I think the way Mr. Schiff is handling the evidentiary procedure as indicative of the weakness of their case.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      I've been hearing "Trump's done" since before the election, so please understand if I don't believe it.

Personally, I think the way Mr. Schiff is handling the evidentiary procedure as indicative of the weakness of their case.
      This is definitely the beginning of the end and the walls are certainly closing in.

Comment

He will be deservedly impeached

Up to the GOP whether he gets removed and that’s a political decision

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          This is definitely the beginning of the end and the walls are certainly closing in.
          We've hit a turning point

Comment

Sondland donates $1 million to the Trump Inauguration and was repaid by being made an ambassador

He tried to cover for Trump but found himself in legal jeopardy when others contradicted his fairytale so flipped

It’s really that simple
            lol. It aint hard to tell!

Comment

We've hit a turning point
              An absolute bombshell!

Comment

The entire process since Trump took office has been a partisan attempt by the Democrats to remove him

Comment

Sonland is talking about what he said, not what Trump said. Sondland is doing a lot of assumptions and talking out of his ass.

How he interprets the situation is not the reality.

And really? He forgot to mention it at first?
                  I can't wait to see what these crazies say once Schiff is called in as a fact witness and all the "FACTS" show that Schiff is in fact, nothing but a CIA operative who used fellow CIA assets under the direction of John Brennan, in order to fabricate crimes against a sitting president in an attempted overthrow of the United States Government.

Have the vote House, the REAL vote on IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS, and if you manage to make it past that, the truth will be revealed in the Senate where due process and transparency are required. They committed treason so they wouldn't be outed as child rapists and traffickers. They've done much, much, worse and Trump has the goods on them.

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."

He was a "democrat" for decades, hanging in the inner circles of the elite democrats, seeing what they did behind the scenes......collecting "intel". Trump was playing them for suckers 30 years ago and now they know their time is up.

Comment

An absolute bombshell!
                    And they fall for it every time!

It's worse than Charlie Brown trying to kick the football

Comment

So you think a guy that is:

- Blatantly guilty of obstruction, collusion, and bribery
                      - Worse than Hitler, Stalin, and Mao combined
                      - Has committed treason dozens of times

according to the tard politicians and their media propaganda arm on a daily basis, who just so happens to have been under constant investigation by the DOJ, Congress, FBI and CIA for the past 3 years with 10's of millions of dollars being spent to affirm and convict him of these crimes, who still
                      happens to be running the country because everything turned out to be a dud..............is still guilty of impeachment level crimes that have yet to be discovered?

I mean, really man, you are basically either saying that everyone saying that they hate Trump are lying and actually really helping him out or that these groups (media, congress, DOJ, FBI, CIA, etc.) are so incompetent that after 3 years and a $100,000,000 of taxpayers money pissed away, they can't find anything on the world's biggest criminal.

Well, the last option and correct one is that they've been lying to you all along but you ate the lies like a good little sheep.

Comment

Working...
                      X