No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by denium View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I'd do disgusting things to her, but she's a liberal.

Can you imagine the meltdown if Don Jr became the Republican nominee? Guys like 'Impeacher' would spontaneously combust!! One can only hope....
    Beavis is not going to be President.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
      Postpone the vote!
      Postpone the vote!
      Postpone the vote!

Wait a sec. they were saying no vote would ever take place a week ago.

Lololoolllololol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DavxVzWJKr0

Comment

Trump will leave the WH, in 2024.

Then its POTUS Don Jr time!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Muddy the waters? If Trump didn't do anything there would be nothing to investigate. I am fine if you want to see him vindicated but don't act like Dems just keep pulling stuff out of a hat.

Trump's actions and statements trigger these investigations. No different than Nixon or Clinton.
          I never said that I want to see him vindicated. If it is not one thing it is another with these investigation that don't go no where and congress has not done crap but trying to undo the elections.

Look at the basis that this new investigation has started on and Schiff doing close doors hearings just picking the witnesses that he want, no cross examination and just asking what he wants.

If there was solid proof then let the chips fall where they land. But to base an investigation on the interpretation of something that has been release is ridiculous.

Comment

• Ok. The vote for an inquiry has passed. Not a single republican voted for it. 2 sane democrats even voted against it. What about those polls that that had it close to 300 votes, saying that so many republicans would vote for? :lol:

Let the comedy begin. They will find nothing, vote to impeach will not pass the house, and by the slim chance it does, forget about it passing the senate.

Meanwhile things that could be done for the american people are put on hold.

Bravo democrats!

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I'd do disgusting things to her, but she's a liberal.

Can you imagine the meltdown if Don Jr became the Republican nominee? Guys like 'Impeacher' would spontaneously combust!! One can only hope....
              At least they wouldn't have to change their Impeach Trump signs

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                I never said that I want to see him vindicated. If it is not one thing it is another with these investigation that don't go no where and congress has not done crap but trying to undo the elections.

Look at the basis that this new investigation has started on and Schiff doing close doors hearings just picking the witnesses that he want, no cross examination and just asking what he wants.

If there was solid proof then let the chips fall where they land. But to base an investigation on the interpretation of something that has been release is ridiculous.
                The close door meetings were the rules Republicans put in place. If you take issue with them fine but you can't fault Schiff for following the rules in place, right?

If I am correct, the impeachment is based on Trump’s July 25 call with Ukrainian President during which he asked him to do him a “favor” by helping go after Trump’s domestic political opponents. If I am correct there is no word for word report, just a summary of the conversation. The summary seems to be enough to warrant an investigation.

If the investigation clears him then what exactly is the harm?

I can understand being frustrated by all the investigations but shouldn't people be upset at the behavior that is triggering these investigations?

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  At least they wouldn't have to change their Impeach Trump signs
                  Lmfao!!!!

Well played, sir.

Comment

Muddy the waters? If Trump didn't do anything there would be nothing to investigate. I am fine if you want to see him vindicated but don't act like Dems just keep pulling stuff out of a hat.

Trump's actions and statements trigger these investigations. No different than Nixon or Clinton.
                    LOL , Muller investigation was 2 years long and cost almost 40 million dollars, how many impeachable offenses did it cite ?.Starr report had 11 such offenses cited.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    The close door meetings were the rules Republicans put in place. If you take issue with them fine but you can't fault Schiff for following the rules in place, right?

If I am correct, the impeachment is based on Trump’s July 25 call with Ukrainian President during which he asked him to do him a “favor” by helping go after Trump’s domestic political opponents. If I am correct there is no word for word report, just a summary of the conversation. The summary seems to be enough to warrant an investigation.

I can understand being frustrated by all the investigations but shouldn't people be upset at the behavior that is triggering these investigations?
                    Link the articles that show that Republicans changed all these rules to allow pencil neck to do what he is doing.

The only rules change John Boehner made was to allow committee chairmen to issue subpoenas on their own authority without committee votes.He made no changes to rules governing conduct of impeachment hearings.

Comment

I don't care about the behavior. I care about the action. If they interpreted one way but the real action was another one then it is a non issue.

So this means that they won't be no drug prescription deal, no infrastructure deal, etc. Things that do affect the common citizen on a day to day basis.

It might be alright with you that they spend all this energy on this which they had numerous failed attempts already because it was nonsense to begin with.

Congress is supposed to work for us.

Comment

Working...
                      X