OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    What’s 6 percent of 2000 smart guy....
    6% of 10 million or higher household income dumbass.

Didn’t you just started to swing on IRS nuts like last night? As per your other thread.
    Last edited by BuckToothed; 10-18-2019, 09:05 AM. Reason: Changed genius to dumbass

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
      Tick, tock, tick, tock.

Hmmm, I seem to recall the superfans chanting that exact same cheer talking about the upcoming "Mueller time".

How'd that work out for them?

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post

Didn’t you just started to swing on IRS nuts like last night? As per your other thread.
        Lmfao!!!!

While it can be fun, and very easy , to run intellectual circles around him, never forget he is low hanging fruit.

Now when you inevitably get bored, be sure and hit that Ignore button, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Tick, tock, tick, tock.

Hmmm, I seem to recall the superfans chanting that exact same cheer talking about the upcoming "Mueller time".

i can't complain. dance puppets dance!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Tick, tock, tick, tock.

It resulted in this

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
              I will take it easy on you because boxing is your life

If Trump wins, I leave forever

If he loses or doesn’t make it that far, you leave for a day and admit that you’re a sucker
              You won't take the bet because you will disappear voluntarly if Trump wins. Like all of you do every time you guys rally behind one of those "gotcha now" moments and it fizzles out.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post

You stated billionaires vetted audited a bunch. Just showed you it’s minimal. Your still jacking your jaw. Irs them selves stated they do t like auditing the rich be use it’s much more time consuming and expensive. They rather audit the poor.

https://www.propublica.org/article/i...audit-the-poor

On the one hand, the IRS said, auditing poor taxpayers is a lot easier: The agency uses relatively low-level employees to audit returns for low-income taxpayers who claim the earned income tax credit. The audits — of which there were about 380,000 last year, accounting for 39% of the total the IRS conducted — are done by mail and don’t take too much staff time, either. They are “the most efficient use of available IRS examination resources,” Rettig’s report says.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Impeacher View Post
                      Hahaha

Mad dog Mattis

Warrior monk

Comment

Working...
                      X