OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    Trump will win 2020. Bet.

If he loses I'll leave. If he wins you'll leave. Bet!

What do you say Tomjas?…….Rockin'
    If he dares take the bet, I highly suggest you get a Mod in here to confirm it and more importantly to enforce it.

I say that because he's outright lying right now.

We made no bet.

Now that wasnt on me, as I dying to make the bet with him.

But he punked out.

After all his superfan trash talk about how Pocahontas would beat Trump, he absolutely refused to make a ban get with me when I challenged him.

He first tried to double talk his way out, then he straight up punked out. Everyone was even laughing at him.

Since he's claiming we bet, ask him to cite where that happened.

I'll guarantee he can't.

See, he can cheer on his team and players til the end of time. But when it comes down to a straight up, win/lose bet on them that cant be wiggled out of, he wants no part of that.

Intellectual cowardice and dishonesty at its finest.

He's damn lucky he cant be banned for lying about this bet he straight up ran away from like the plague.
    Last edited by 1bad65; 10-18-2019, 07:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      lol

Everything that I have said about Trump is proving correct

Btw, show me one sane person who wants a war

That’s just another nonsense claim made by sheep trying to defend the indefensible
      That's what I'm saying, though.

Not many people want war, of course. Or poverty, etc...

They're enjoying this new era of simultaneous economic growth, low unemployment, military non-interventionism, lower deaths on the border, low domestic homicide rate.

After being told Trump's presidency would result in WW3, economic collapse, etc. That roles would be reversed and gangs of rednecks in lifted pickup trucks would go around raping and pillaging America's cities, "emboldened by their leader". Hilarious.

He has been an unprecedented champion for peace, weakened the influence of the CIA & foreign governments over American policy. His government is socially left of Bill Clinton's.

It was all hysteria. It was all factually untrue and the debate is over at this point.

I think by now most people, even the die-hard "resisters" finally understand the corporate media's business model.

So I don't meet that many people who are authentically "anti-Trump" anymore, but I meet tons of people who locked horns with an internet nemesis in 2015 (over Trump) and don't want to admit they were wrong...

I think that's the situation you're in. Trump? You probably realize he's been a great president. Hell you might secretly vote for him.
      Last edited by ////; 10-18-2019, 08:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
        So dumbass, you don’t think that 14.52% or even 6.66% doesn’t consist of any billionaires? There’s only like 2000 of them apparently.
        That's no dumbass, that's an attorney.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          That's no dumbass, that's an attorney.
          In his effort to find something on google, he didn’t realize the dates on the article he posted.

IRS started collecting this information 2008, hmm... weaponizing much?

Then the audits dropped when Trump took office.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
            How long before rump gets impeached?
            unlikely. but he's guaranteed to leave office january 20, 2025. mark your calendar.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
              unlikely. but he's guaranteed to leave office january 20, 2025. mark your calendar.

Tick, tick, tick........time is running out for rump!

Comment

In his effort to find something on google, he didn’t realize the dates on the article he posted.

IRS started collecting this information 2008, hmm... weaponizing much?

Then the audits dropped when Trump took office.
                I'm sure most attorneys miss such non-essential facts like dates and such.

Cut the guy a break.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
                  Tick, tick, tick........time is running out for rump!

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post

Don’t be scurred

Comment

So dumbass, you don’t think that 14.52% or even 6.66% doesn’t consist of any billionaires? There’s only like 2000 of them apparently.
                      What’s 6 percent of 2000 smart guy....

Comment

Working...
                      X