No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
    So by your reasoning, USA is still fighting a war in Saudis Arabia by having troops there now?
    Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    Then why send 14000 more troops over there?

Not a tough question
    Have you guys ever served ?, I have been on MEUs(Marine Expeditionary Unit) deployments. Pretty much Marines along with the Navy on ships, stoping in different countries for 7 months.Guess what I have deployed into Saudi Arabia and Jordan both in the ME, and it was not to fight in a war.There have been thousands of troops thru those countries without the intent of going to war for years.They have bases in those countries , the same as troops deployed to Japan you go you train, you teach you go home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
      Have you guys ever served ?, I have been on MEUs(Marine Expeditionary Unit) deployments. Pretty much Marines along with the Navy on ships, stoping in different countries for 7 months.Guess what I have deployed into Saudi Arabia and Jordan both in the ME, and it was not to fight in a war.There have been thousands of troops thru those countries without the intent of going to war for years.They have bases in those countries , the same as troops deployed to Japan you go you train, you teach you go home.

Was Turkey threatening or attacking US troops?

Why did USA need to pull out so quickly from helping the Kurds without a plan?

What does Erdogan have over rump?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
        Yep plus I spent 10 years in the ME

In general, don’t agree with US foreign policy there as it’s been an absolute failure for decades

This latest move is just another **** up in a long list of **** ups

Comment

LOL oh here we go again. Wheres the pee pee tapes you guys have been yappin about? Its never ending, cry wolf a bit louder.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
            LOL oh here we go again. Wheres the pee pee tapes you guys have been yappin about? Its never ending, cry wolf a bit louder.

Why does rump jump when Erdogan says when?

Is Erdogan a more alpha male than rump?

Is turkey now a more alpha nation than USA?

Comment

Why does rump jump when Erdogan say when?

Is Erdogan a more alpha male than rump?

Is turkey now a more alpha nation than USA?
              I dont give two chits whos more alpha. NO MORE WAR, understand that?

You know whats funny is Trump said this before he was POTUS. Hes just doing what he said he would. Get it?

Comment

I dont give two chits whos more alpha. NO MORE WAR, understand that?

You know whats funny is Trump said this before he was POTUS. Hes just doing what he said he would. Get it?

What war was USA fighting?

ISIS were defeated, now they are freed.

Does freeing ISIS fighters stop more wars?

Comment

What does Turkey threatening US troops have to do with anything ?, US troops were in a country Syria who is in the middle of a civil war , our troops have no business being in there.If you want our troops there call you congressman/woman and tell them to bring to the house a resolution that authorizes our troops to be there, you know like the constitution demands.

I always hear this.What plan , would you like to have seen that actually gets our troops out of endless wars ?.Trump ripped off the ban aid good for him.

Your last question is just dumb.

Comment

• Bwahahahahahahaha

Comment

Show us where he said otherwise. You guys just wait for anything to try and twist. Its ok everyone knows how many times the Dims have cried wolf.

SO does this mean there will be a vote now? Or is just the same old crying wolf?
                      Bwahahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X