OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      For the last time, I'm not a democrat. I'm just also not a republican.

I'm not sure what you are. Honestly, you only seem to care about Trump. I seriously think you might be Donnie Jr.
      Why is it that no one on here ever wants to admit their a Dim? Mcc says the same crap.

Yes thats me Don Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        Why is it that no one on here ever wants to admit their a Dim? Mcc says the same crap.
        That always cracks me up too.

They parrot Democrat talking points, they defend Democrat politicians no matter what, and they attack anyone not a Democrat, but then they argue that they aren't Democrats.

Pretty sad that when called out directly, the team's most rabid superfans cant even admit they root for them.

Comment

Yes thats me Don Jr.
          Why is it that you assume everyone who doesn't buy Trump's bullshlt is a "Dim"? To the point that you have to pretend it's a conspiracy.

I have nothing to hide. I'll tell you straight up that I'd rather be a "Dim" than a republican, if that makes you happy. But actually I'm neither. Sorry to disappoint you.

Comment

• Man this lady has some stories.

Comment

• Pinocchiahontas

Comment

Man this lady has some stories.

She's using the Al Gore campaign playbook.

Just make up a bunch of fake stories about your past, knowing the superfan press wont bother digging to see if they are true or not.

The problem with this strategy is that the political opposition is smart enough to do some digging, and they easily find out you are lying.

Comment

I think whats crazy is the state is going through blackouts with the 6th largest economy. Doesnt that seem strange to you?
                  blackouts huh. been here for 30 years and power went out twice. for a couple hours. and neither incident occurred this millennium.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                    blackouts huh. been here for 30 years and power went out twice. for a couple hours. and neither incident occurred this millennium.
                    https://abc7news.com/society/list-ar...in-ca/5603558/

Comment

• The California electricity crisis of 2000 and 2001 was a situation in which the U.S. state of California had a shortage of electricity supply. The state suffered from multiple large-scale blackouts, one of the state's largest energy companies collapsed.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cali...tricity_crisis

30 years, huh counselor?

Comment

Working...
                      X