This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    Lolololllololol. In underestimated how truly stupid you are. It’s absolutely incredible. You just compared the richest state and 6th largest economy in the world two to of the worlds poorest countries.

Is anyone’s else here this idiotic? I say no. I hope so.
    I think whats crazy is the state is going through blackouts with the 6th largest economy. Doesnt that seem strange to you?

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      I think whats crazy is the state is going through blackouts with the 6th largest economy. Doesnt that seem strange to you?
      Exactly.

His team loyalty blinded him to that, which was my point.

There's another good example of why someone got relegated to my Ignore List.

Not only did he resort to insult in lieu of addressing my point, the idiot showed he can't even count to three. (I cited three other examples of blackouts, not two. Idiot)

Gotta wonder what law school let's in, and then graduates, a guy who cant even write at a high school level, has no reading comprehension skills whatsoever, and who cant even count to three.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        Whats disgusting about dirty ass homeless people living on the streets?
        Yea!? Are you living Amoungst them or what?

Comment

Keep ignoring this

Shame that it’s completely wiped out by the cost of tariffs

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stuarta...ollars-a-year/

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
            Lolololllololol. In underestimated how truly stupid you are. It’s absolutely incredible. You just compared the richest state and 6th largest economy in the world two to of the worlds poorest countries.

Is anyone’s else here this idiotic? I say no. I hope so.
            Dear California Water Service (Cal Water) customer,

We have been informed that PG&E may shut off power by tomorrow to some areas, including our service area in your community, due to expected weather conditions in order to help prevent the start or spread of wildfires. Cal Water has been making preparations on our end, including staging additional backup generators and mobilizing personnel, to minimize any water service interruptions in the event of a power shutoff. We encourage you to be prepared for a potential power shutoff by having your emergency kit put together.

We will keep you informed of any water service-related news during a shutoff as we have it. For more information, visit PG&E’s PSPS page at www.pgepsps.com. For information on what Cal Water is doing to keep your water flowing during these events, visit www.calwater.com/psps.

Thank you,
            California Water Service

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
              Shame that it’s completely wiped out by the cost of tariffs

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stuarta...ollars-a-year/
              So are you ok with China taking advantage of the US? Maybe just maybe this is the best time to do this? Or do you think theres a better time?

Last edited by man down; 10-08-2019, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Dear California Water Service (Cal Water) customer,

We have been informed that PG&E may shut off power by tomorrow to some areas, including our service area in your community, due to expected weather conditions in order to help prevent the start or spread of wildfires. Cal Water has been making preparations on our end, including staging additional backup generators and mobilizing personnel, to minimize any water service interruptions in the event of a power shutoff. We encourage you to be prepared for a potential power shutoff by having your emergency kit put together.

We will keep you informed of any water service-related news during a shutoff as we have it. For more information, visit PG&E’s PSPS page at www.pgepsps.com. For information on what Cal Water is doing to keep your water flowing during these events, visit www.calwater.com/psps.

Thank you,
                California Water Service
                Lmfao!!!!

He makes it oh so easy, doesnt he.

Comment

• Comment

• I love going thru the comments on twitter from post put up by WAPO, NY times ect ect. Liberals honestly have no idea how impeachment works , they really think that ***** is going to be removed from office Lmfao...

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X