No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
    He asked them or did he said they should investigate?
    I don't know if there is a distinction. I have never seen a President advocate for or suggest in public that a foreign govt to investigate an American citizen. I took what he said as asking, as did most people. But I get your point.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Fair distinction. I have never seen a President advocate for or suggest in public that a foreign govt to investigate an American citizen. I took what he said as asking, as did most people.
      Well there you have it. You interpreted it like you wanted to.

China and Russia are doing no favors for Trump.

Comment

Again whether or not they do, asking or advocating the way he did was disgraceful. I don't see how all Americans can't agree on that.

Comment

Didnt Obama/Clinton ask the UK and others to investigate Trump?

Comment

• https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/tru...idens-n1062536

Romney blasts Trump over 'wrong and appalling' call for China to probe Bidens.

Romney and Nebraska Sen. Ben Sasse are the first sitting Republican senators to publicly condemn Trump's remarks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Impeacher View Post
              And tRump supporters are more worried about who the whistleblower was........kinda like worrying about who dialled 911 to report a crime instead of investigating it!
              Or kinda like investigating the actual crime that Biden and his son committed, rather than how politely did Trump ask Ukraine to investigate it...

Comment

• EH OH!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/tru...idens-n1062536

Romney blasts Trump over 'wrong and appalling' call for China to probe Bidens.

Romney and Nebraska Sen. Ben Sasse are the first sitting Republican senators to publicly condemn Trump's remarks.

Mitt Romney is one of the most swampiest creatures in the GOP, positioning his slimy ass for a second run at President post Trump, hedging his bets by saying mild anti Trump things now, so he can point to them when questioned about his support for Trump by liberal media circa 2024.

Comment

• AND another one

Emails, Audio PROOF: DNC COLLUDED WITH UKRAINE to TAKE DOWN TRUMP in 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                      Didnt Obama/Clinton ask the UK and others to investigate Trump?
                      And lets not forget the Russian investigation.

Comment

Working...
                      X