No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Trumpetts love your soap operas.

Here some more news from your reputable news outlets...

Comment

• Listen to this racist pig Clinton......

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
        Putin is a great world leader. Why do we need to start pointless conflicts with him?
        great?? no need for conflicts but no need to be puzzies either, he has stopped outside his boundries more than once (Crimea and Syria) he hacked the DNC clearly, Trump won't even admit that, Hillary Clinton is horrible be he doesn't know the first thing about governing, me personally I wish Rubio, Jeb, or Kasich won I would support either of those three but Cruz, Carson, and Trump were the republicans I couldn't support. If only Biden ran against Hillary or Sanders we wouldn't be arguing right now about who's less evil

Comment

• Comment

• Is it just me or does Hillary's laughter at the end of the video (1:31) remind you of anyone?

Last edited by jaded; 11-03-2016, 10:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Hitlery Clinton's secret weapon against Trump......................

I bet crooked's even eaten out machado's *****

Comment

• Comment

• Celebration

Comment

• If you're a woman and you vote for Hillary, cool... whatever I get it.. power to ya but a straight man voting for her?

Comment

• Is it just me or does Hillary's laughter at the end of the video (1:31) remind you of anyone?

Comment

Working...
                      X