OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
    Truth ????

Now there's something that evades most Trump supporters...
    Care to elaborate on that? What have I said that is false? It seems most of your responses are memes, gifs, or just generalizations at best. You made a general statement about Trump supporting anarchy, and I gave several instances that show it is Clinton that would support war, upheaval and unrest. To which you responded with a meme. Another poster gave some info, and your best retort was to question the source. I gave a quote reference to Obama, and again you question the source. Now, you make another general statement about Trump supporters being averse to the truth, and Im asking you to support it.

Which smug Hilliary gif will we get? Smug Hilliary laughing it off, as she does a lot, or Smug Hilliary brushing dandruff from her shoulders?

Comment

You must of seen those criminal e mails with her pass'n those classified e-mails to the Russians.

Keep reach'n and speculate'n.

The Donald has a better chance of do'n jail time in the up come'n than Hillary.

Delusional much ????
      Hahaha you're probably pissng so many people off on here. You need to step your troll game up though, it's getting very repetitive

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        Another one.

Look it's a Trump rally .....

Comment

• So this happened...

Comment

• Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
            Hahaha you're probably pissng so many people off on here. You need to step your troll game up though, it's getting very repetitive

Nah... Repetitive would be the National Enquirer headlines that are posted.

I guess factual means nothing to you Trumpetts.

If Im piss'n em off then I'm do'n my job.

Step it up ?

You are special.....
            Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 11-03-2016, 12:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Care to elaborate on that? What have I said that is false? It seems most of your responses are memes, gifs, or just generalizations at best. You made a general statement about Trump supporting anarchy, and I gave several instances that show it is Clinton that would support war, upheaval and unrest. To which you responded with a meme. Another poster gave some info, and your best retort was to question the source. I gave a quote reference to Obama, and again you question the source. Now, you make another general statement about Trump supporters being averse to the truth, and Im asking you to support it.

Which smug Hilliary gif will we get? Smug Hilliary laughing it off, as she does a lot, or Smug Hilliary brushing dandruff from her shoulders?

That's too easy you quoted Louis Farrakhan a known racist to support Donald Trump.

If you don't see the hypocracy and irony in that I don't know what to tell you ?

Except....You're special.
              Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 11-03-2016, 12:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                he's just mad that carmelo anthony is a **** franchise player....

cant even get to the playoff in the freaking east.....

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                Another one.

Look it's a Trump rally .....

have you seen your actions in this thread?

have you seen your answers in this thread????

the extent of your political insight on this whole site has been nothing but lame ass gifs and ad hominem attacks and virtue signaling....

i mean i dont know what's more lame,

carmelo anthony pretending to be a franchise player,

or you pretending to talk politics with lame ass gifs....

Comment

Do your thing boy...

Reread your posts in this thread, and then google 'irony', boy.

Comment

That's too easy you quoted Louis Farrakhan a known racist to support Donald Trump.

If you don't see the hypocracy and irony in that I don't know what to tell you ?

Except....You're special.
                    For one thing, that doesn't even begin to address the validity of the statement. Just because someone is a racist, doesn't necessarily preclude any statement they make as false. Secondly, Farrakhan is known as an anti-white racist. If he is making statements against our first "black" president, how is that consistent with his racism? If anything, an anti-white racist would be singing accolades at our president. Instead, he is speaking the truth. Care to actually address the topic at hand or do you want to deflect again?

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      For one thing, that doesn't even begin to address the validity of the statement. Just because someone is a racist, doesn't necessarily preclude any statement they make as false. Secondly, Farrakhan is known as an anti-white racist. If he is making statements against our first "black" president, how is that consistent with his racism? If anything, an anti-white racist would be singing accolades at our president. Instead, he is speaking the truth. Care to actually address the topic at hand or do you want to deflect again?

get ready for a lame ass gif response....

Comment

Working...
                      X