No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stebs View Post
    I can't wait to witness your disappointment in 2020.

The rational people get another four years of non thinkers from the democrat party to entertain us, ( the new age of comics)

It's still fun to watch you clowns make as sholes of yourself everyday, and the best part is you idiots put it all in black and white print and videos.. So in a few years when you grow up and read your comments and see how foolish and childish you were you'll say what the f☻ck were we thinking, then you'll realize you weren't thinking at all. Someone else was doing it for you.

Sorry if this describes you and many others here.

A fool:

Thinks they are always right and doesn’t accept counsel from others (Prov. 12:15)

Does not want to listen or learn, just to share his/her own opinion (Prov. 18:2)

Uses words to cause strife and stir up trouble (Prov. 18:6)

Reacts in rages or mockery instead of having civil conversation (Prov. 29:9)

Repeats mistakes and folly again and again (Prov. 26:11)

Frequently loses their temper and vents (Prov. 29:11)

Causes harm to those closest to him/her (Prov. 13:20)

Slanders and lies (Prov. 10:18)
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha!!!!!

You just described Donald Trump to a tee lol

Seriously just look at that list lol

Did you not think about what you were typing you literally described Trump or are you gonna prove my point correct and act like Trump doesn’t do those thing?
    Last edited by kidbazooka; 09-19-2019, 10:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      Everything this idiot says is always wrong.

Liberal/coastal population is more educated than conservative/middle America population.

More educated liberals doesnt mean uneducated conservatives.

The more liberal population on both coasts are more likely to have gone to college/graduated college.

Doesnt mean the more conservative population in middle America didnt graduate high school.

Middle America population actually have higher high school graduate rates. The coastal urban area have very high drop out rates especially.
      Exactly.

The most uneducated areas in our nation, by far, are the inner city ghettos.

They have the highest high school dropout rates, and it's not even close.

And those people make up the most loyal voting bloc of any demographic, voting (D) at rates over 90% and in some districts literally 100% (D).

Superfans typically spew nonsense and falsehoods, as team loyalty often comes into conflict with facts and data.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Exactly.

And those people make up the most loyal voting bloc of any demographic, voting (D) at rates over 90% and in some districts literally 100% (D).

Superfans typically spew nonsense and falsehoods, as team loyalty often comes into conflict with facts and data.
        110% in some districts

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Exactly.

Intresting tell me how you feel about the pro white mass murderers that killed those ppl in gilroy and El Paso that were Trump Superfans?

Oh and don’t forget the 1 toothed redneck inbreds thats a bright bunch for ya there.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            Intresting tell me how you feel about the pro white mass murderers that killed those ppl in gilroy and El Paso that were Trump Superfans?

Oh and don’t forget the 1 toothed redneck inbreds thats a bright bunch for ya there.
            How about those liberals who shot up the congress softball game or Ohio after el paso?

Comment

How about those liberals who shot up the congress softball game or Ohio after el paso?
              Yea fucck those lowlifes.

Now tell me how do you feel about the shooters from Gilroy and El Paso????

Comment

Yea fucck those lowlifes.

Now tell me how do you feel about the shooters from Gilroy and El Paso????
                Loser lames with mental issues.

Comment

Loser lames with mental issues.
                  And racist right?

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    110% in some districts
                    I stand corrected.

Comment

And racist right?
                      I'm sure.

But they're looney tunes.

They're either dead or locked up.

In prison, everyone is racist anyway so who cares.

Comment

Working...
                      X