OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    your imagination is fascinating.
    If you really think Huma isn't a middle man to Arab interest and Hillary then your idiocy is bewildering

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
        If you really think Huma isn't a middle man to Arab interest and Hillary then your idiocy is bewildering
        Do you have any proof of this or is this just your imagination?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
          I've said before I think people are underestimating Trump's chances, and that he may very well get a brexit type win.

Hillary has been ahead in earlier polls but she's not all that popular, high risk for voter complacency is there.
          Hilary is a terrible campaigner. She very well may lose.

Imagine if she ends her career having lost to Obama when he was a freshman senator and then a clown like Trump?

Comment

Hilary is a terrible campaigner. She very well may lose.

Imagine if she ends her career having lost to Obama when he was a freshman senator and then a clown like Trump?
            Been thinking the same, would be devastating for her.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
              There's been rumors FBI investigating trump working with Russia. Actually that's not a rumor, as well one of trumps staff has back channel communication with wikileaks. That's why Wikileaks can't be trusted because they are unbiased.
              1. The investigation is unsubstantiated 2. Manafort is a career lobbyist who started the Black Manafort Stone lobbying firm in the early 80s. He worked in Ukraine as a lobbyist and hasn't violated any federal laws. 3. Roger Stone is an unofficial member of he Trump campaign. Like you said he has no direct ties to wiki leaks and has predicted wrongly on when wikleaks would leak info. But all in all, he has no affiliation with wiki leaks directly and what really matters is wikleaks sources is unknown.

You probably say the Russian govt hacked a democratic institution and stole information. That is completely erroneous given there is no evidence to say that's true. What you will probably find at a later date or at least what I'm predicting is the "hackers" were DNC whistle blowers that handed over the info to Assange. Wikileaks shows that Hillary and her campaign had an intention to obstruct justice, destroy evidence, and an admission to wanting to "get away with it". All damning evidence that Jim Comey failed to disclose in June.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                Been thinking the same, would be devastating for her.
                More than devastating. a black freshman senator at a time when NO ONE thought a black man could be president of the US and when no freshman other than JFK (i believe) had been elected.

Then a man who has run Goldwater style campaign where he is literally going solely after the white male vote while alienating everyone else.

Fucking embarassing beyond anything I can remember.

She better get this right in the next few days.

Comment

Do you have any proof of this or is this just your imagination?
                  http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...merica-to-see/

Comment

• Forgive the pic of Al Green....

Comment

• They both really suck as our 2 choices, but i just have to repost this.
                      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...postcount=3209

Comment

Working...
                      X