No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Give me 5 successful business ventures. Don't name any licensing deal. Give me 5 of his own successful businesses.
    Why?

You're hanging up on specifics because you dont want to address the big picture.

You love to obfuscate.

Yes, he had some business bankruptcies (4, I believe). Obviously since the man is worth hundreds of millions of dollars, he had alot more successes than those failures to make that possible.

Why cant you just give credit where credit is due?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Why?

You're hanging up on specifics because you dont want to address the big picture.

You love to obfuscate.

Yes, he had some business bankruptcies (4, I believe). Obviously since the man is worth hundreds of millions of dollars, he had alot more successes than those failures to make that possible.

Why cant you just give credit where credit is due?
        You want to quote what I said then be prepared to prove me wrong or don't quote me. Simple as that. You're just bored and lonely and want someone to talk to loser

Comment

You want to quote what I said then be prepared to prove me wrong or don't quote me. Simple as that. You're just bored and lonely and want someone to talk to loser
          There you go resorting to your childish insults again when I refute your nonsensical cheerleading.

Par for the course.

I dont have to prove you wrong. I already have (and I did quote you. Do try and keep up please). Trump's net worth is proof he's had more success than failures/bankruptcies. It's simple Math and Logic.

Do I really have to provide you some source citations showing the man is worth a ton of money?? Really???

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Fixed that for ya.
            Better, thanks.

Here in UK, I have friends who vote a certain way because it's ingrained into them, their family have always voted for that particular party, and they always will vote that way no matter what. It's a damn shame. It's almost impossible to have good political conversations with people like this

Comment

1bad is the best example of the posters that he constantly criticises

He’s a non thinking super fan who never provides sources and whose only defence is gotcha

Sad

Comment

• He's lost it. It's obvious he's not there mentally.

Comment

He's lost it. It's obvious he's not there mentally.

Hopeless businessman who doesn’t understand China

Other countries have trade deals with China so why not America?

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
                    Better, thanks.

Here in UK, I have friends who vote a certain way because it's ingrained into them, their family have always voted for that particular party, and they always will vote that way no matter what. It's a damn shame. It's almost impossible to have good political conversations with people like this
                    It really is useless to engage them. Me, I put the more rabid superfans such as him on my Ignore List.

True story....I have an acquaintance who works with a guy like that. The guy hates gay people, he's against abortion, and he says his taxes are too high. But he votes D because that's how he was raised because according to his ancestors "Democrats are for the working man".

These people dont vote based on choosing the candidates with the policies they most agree with, they simply vote on party lines alone. They are empty vessels.

Comment

He's lost it. It's obvious he's not there mentally.

You're really stupid.

First off, this shows a sense of humor. I know you libs have no sense of humor, however.

Second, that's how the minds of intelligent people work.

We often have second thoughts. Even when we do things successfully, we often wonder if we could have done it better, or faster, or cheaper, etc.

Human beings, or at least the smart ones, they try and learn from their mistakes and improve on their successes.

Sadly, I'm sure this type of thinking is foreign to you.
                      Last edited by 1bad65; 08-25-2019, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X