Clear All

• 1bad doubling down on the ignorance

Fact: GDP growth is 2.1% and forecast to slow

Fact: deficit is biggest in history

Can’t teach stupid

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      its not

but picking and choosing what benefits your point of view...

thats biased.
      Cheerleaders gonna cheerlead.

You cant be surprised by this.

Dude's on so many Ignore Lists because he cant even make a proper argument, much less a rebuttal, yet he thinks he's some sort of master of debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Cheerleaders gonna cheerlead.

You cant be surprised by this.

Dude's on so many Ignore Lists because he cant even make a proper argument, much less a rebuttal, yet he thinks he's some sort of master of debate.
        You got some nerve to say someone can’t make a proper argument. Your a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
          You got some nerve to say someone can’t make a proper argument. Your a joke.
          Claims to be Jewish and hasn’t posted a word about Trump’s criticism of American Jews

He’s a troll

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
            Claims to be Jewish and hasn’t posted a word about Trump’s criticism of American Jews

He’s a troll
            He's Jewish and agrees with Trumps criticism, he would make the same sort of criticism. Republicans are pro Jew, Democrats.....not so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              He's Jewish and agrees with Trumps criticism, he would make the same sort of criticism. Republicans are pro Jew, Democrats.....not so much.
              lol

80% of Jewish Americans are Democrats while many of Trump’s policies are totally inconsistent with that religion

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                lol

80% of Jewish Americans are Democrats while many of Trump’s policies are totally inconsistent with that religion
                Jews aren't a monolith, 80% of Orthodox Jews are Republican. What Trump policies exactly are inconsistent with that religion?

Comment

Exactly.

Look, you have Jewish grubers too.

One party has politicians in it who have openly supported people and organizations who have called for the destruction of Israel. Any Jew that votes for that party are quite simply "stupid voters", who just so happen to be Jewish.

Me; I'll keep voting for the guy who moved the US embassy to Jerusalem, and against the party that has Islamic terrorist sympathizers in it.

These people like him are completely messed up in the head. They really seem to have this attitude that the worse someone speaks about you, the more loyal to them you are supposed to be.

That thinking defies reason to me.

Which is one of the reasons I refuse to engage him, unless there is something in it for me to make it worth my while.

Comment

Jews aren't a monolith, 80% of Orthodox Jews are Republican. What Trump policies exactly are inconsistent with that religion?
                    That's a very good question.

Comment

Clinton got 71% of the Jewish vote in the last election and Democrats have received 70-80% in every presidential election for the last 3 decades

Trump’s approval rating was 16% with the Jewish community before his comments

The religion preaches tolerance (minority rights), civility (behaviour) and welcoming strangers (immigration) plus there’s strong support for abortion & gun control

Little wonder that his support is in the toilet

Comment

Working...
                      X