No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    I am sorry that out moronic president insulted and offended your nation. All I can add is that we can only do what we can here to rid ourselves...and the world....of this disgusting creature by voting against him next year. Hopefully by Nov 2020 our nightmare will be over.

hes offensive and insulting

truth hurts alot to some people they can't take it

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      Not good and one of the possible reasons why Trump’s losing it

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/us...how-2019-08-21
      Initial jobless claims, a rough way to measure layoffs, declined by 12,000 to 209,000 in the seven days ended Aug. 17, the government said Thursday.

Jobless claims fall 12,000 to 209,000 in mid-August, back near half-century low

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/jo...jeffry-bartash

same website you got your story from..... stop picking and choosing what benefits your point of view...

thats called being biased.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
        oh man Trump is killing me with this and the Greenland stuff lol
        and alot of the media is a buncha suckers literally falling for this. Just by him saying that quote... his 2-3 min small speech about china killing us for YEARS will definitely be heard by whoever watches this video... and it will intrigue them if they actually do care about the country and look up the information for themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          And Trump gets dissed by the former danish PM regarding the NATO spending:

https://twitter.com/larsloekke/statu...20449221799937
          have you read the comments there?

those denmark people want a better deal etc for denmark

This is the reason we need to strengthen European military coorporation. Buying the Gripen Airplanes at half the price would have been a better deal than the F35. We have let our trust in the US sway our judgement of our own self-intrest. A level-headed next president? Please USA

and ive read on multiple comments about f14 and f15s being purchased or something like that... it was some sort of bad deal for denmark etc.

I dont follow denmark politics so can you tell me about what they are talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            Dont let these Trumptards trick you. The tax plan was passed by the House, then the Senate, both controlled by Republicans. Ryan (Speaker of the House) and McConnell (senate majority leader), pushed the bill through. They deserve the credit. Trumptards will tell you Donald was up all night for weeks writing it but I assure you he had no clue what the details were only that there was a tax cut for the wealthy.

Of course the tax cuts, in addition to the trade war and the most recent budget, are causing the national debt to hit 1 TRILLION DOLLARS in 2020.
            the national debt will NEVER decrease as long as the USA gives out money to other countries calling it foreign aide.

Also the fed prints the money out (loans it to the usa) on interest. That would be the money in circulation etc. If they loan the us 1 trillion and usa has to pay that back with interest.....

but how are they going to pay back more money than what it has?

Simple... they have to borrow AGAIN, (with interest again) to cover it

its a never ending cycle and only ends when the currency of said country crashes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              He said the US has failed to sanction Russian over the pipeline (true) and that Trump should've went there to show solidarity (his opinion)

So now people's opinion is fake news? You Trumpanzees are ******s
              oh so you go posting OPINIONS

sorry but

FACTS > OPINIONS.

and that trumpanzee nonsense just shows me how much of a child you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                Jobless claims fall 12,000 to 209,000 in mid-August, back near half-century low

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/jo...jeffry-bartash

same website you got your story from..... stop picking and choosing what benefits your point of view...

thats called being biased.
                Rabid superfans like him make it so easy.

I truly believe they think that just because they are too stupid to do independent research and because they dont read source citations that are presented to them, that they believe the other side is the same way as them.

That false assumption burns them over and over again.

You'd think they'd learn, but their guy Gruber didn't call them "stupid" for nothing.

Comment

the national debt will NEVER decrease as long as the USA gives out money to other countries calling it foreign aide.

Also the fed prints the money out (loans it to the usa) on interest. That would be the money in circulation etc. If they loan the us 1 trillion and usa has to pay that back with interest.....

but how are they going to pay back more money than what it has?

Simple... they have to borrow AGAIN, (with interest again) to cover it

its a never ending cycle and only ends when the currency of said country crashes.
                  In all his superfan cheerleading and trash talk, he left out the key fact that tax revenue is up after the Trump tax cuts.

Anyone blaming the tax cuts for increased deficits is either a liar, or is completely ignorant as to how our deficits are calculated.

You're wasting your time trying to discuss advanced mathematics with a fool who claims 2+2=5.

Comment

have you read the comments there?

those denmark people want a better deal etc for denmark

and ive read on multiple comments about f14 and f15s being purchased or something like that... it was some sort of bad deal for denmark etc.

I dont follow denmark politics so can you tell me about what they are talking about?
                    F-14 is no longer made and like the F-15 would be too big and too expensive for Danish needs

Gripen is a swedish designed fighter marketed by British aerospace

It is lightweight and cheap and since it's designed for the needs of its neighbor, suits Danish air force needs

The reason they went F-35 aside from political considerations is the Danish history with the F-16

Danish participated in the F-16 program with the US and many other NATO countries

They did the same with the F-35

Besides though more expensive, F-35 is a generation ahead of the Saab gripen

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Rabid superfans like him make it so easy.

I truly believe they think that just because they are too stupid to do independent research and because they dont read source citations that are presented to them, that they believe the other side is the same way as them.

That false assumption burns them over and over again.

You'd think they'd learn, but their guy Gruber didn't call them "stupid" for nothing.
                      yup just on the other post mcc posted an OPINION and now he asking if they are not allowed to have opinions... but hes trying to pass it off as facts im not dumb

Comment

Working...
                      X