No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
    Do you think Obama and his administration might have known all along this FBI investigation encompassed multiple areas of internal investigation of the Clintons? Apparently there is four field office's focusing only on the Clintons with one being in Little Rock, Arkansas. I know the Clintons and Obamas hate each other. More so on Obama and Michelle's part for their disdain of the Clintons sleazy and faceless character. We know now through wiki leaks that someone (I forget who) in Clinton's camp sabotaged Joe Biden's chances of running for potus from within the administration. Said he was dead to the administration jokingly.
    It dawned on me from when Comey gave his statement in June that his denial to address whether there was an investigation on the Clinton Foundation might be the bigger crime they wanted to prosecute. Bottom line I have a hard time imagining Obama didn't know all this was going on with the litany of investigations. I wonder if he was maybe blindsided too by his own administration covering for Hillary behind his back assuming she was a shoe in for potus. Obama would come out as a hero if he joined Trump's side and vilified the corrupt political establishment by starting with his parties loathed corrupt nominee who already hates him.

It could be the opposite though. Josh Ernest seemed way to chipper to be backing Comey for "doing his job". Maybe this is a ploy to withhold the emails longer by reopening investigation, finding nothing, and ultimately clearing her of all charges. All a big distraction and bait and switch to screw over the GOP who overplayed their hand with praising Comey last week for simply just reopening.
    yeah, i think its the last part, a week before the election is too late to really do anything. probably Comey will take the fall for hiLIARy, remember she has millions of rigged Diebold machines to count on, there's no way she's losing the election. i'd bet the reality is 60% of americans will actually vote for trump, but because of the Diebold machines it'll be an 80% landslide win for crooked hiLIARy. isn't technology wonderful? by the time the justice dept and FBI gets their thumbs out of their @sses, hiLIARy will have been president for a couple years and at war with russia, and the FBI will be afraid to do anything because "it'll hurt hiLIARy's chances at winning a second term". and we'll get fed a daily dose of propaganda about how hiLIARy is the greatest woman president ever, and hear about her manifest destiny to rule the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by phallus View Post
      yeah, i think its the last part, a week before the election is too late to really do anything. probably Comey will take the fall for hiLIARy, remember she has millions of rigged Diebold machines to count on, there's no way she's losing the election. i'd bet the reality is 60% of americans will actually vote for trump, but because of the Diebold machines it'll be an 80% landslide win for crooked hiLIARy. isn't technology wonderful? by the time the justice dept and FBI gets their thumbs out of their @sses, hiLIARy will have been president for a couple years and at war with russia, and the FBI will be afraid to do anything because "it'll hurt hiLIARy's chances at winning a second term". and we'll get fed a daily dose of propaganda about how hiLIARy is the greatest woman president ever, and hear about her manifest destiny to rule the world.
      That's not the way cheating works. If sixty percent of people vote Trump she won't cheat to get eighty percent. She'll cheat just enough to win. She may only need to cheat in one or two states as so many big states like NY or California will vote Democrat even if Satan is their candidate.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Clinton campaign trying to cover shit up.

Comment

• Comment

• donald leading in almost all of the POLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Comment

• I doubt they find anything in Huma's emails but that doesn't matter. Hilary just can't seem to get through a campaign without blowing what appears to be an insurmountable lead.

I still think she wins but I doubt Democrats win the Senate and make gains in the House.

WHy the hell is she still married to a dude that sends dick pics to a 15 yr old?

Comment

• killary and the clinton supporters falling all over their faces... not one shred of proof of their accusations about russia etc....

plenty and I mean plenty of actually proof through those emails or dems and killary being crooked and the sheep still vote...

oh and fuck those feminist bitches and people who support those idiots

Comment

Working...
                      X