OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    Ronald Reagan.

For real though it's up to you. There's (hopefully) only one Donald Trump. Noone else can act this infantile.
    Nope not me...I'm Canadian. But I asked who because I don't see anyone else to vote for if I could vote. I follow US politics closely because we are each others largest trading partners and neighbours and this era of US politics is hard not to follow. But if you can't think of someone else you'd rather see as President then in all likelihood you're going to be hearing more about Trump until 2024.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      Hate to break it to but I am not a Muslim, my wife is Jewish and that makes my kids Jewish

Take another L

Haley is smart enough to dump Trump so she’s got that going for her
      I never said you were Muslim.

Comment

• Why do we have an unfit man baby president? Cancelling state visit because they won't sell him Greenland? Really mofo? You are a regular embarrassment and disgrace Mr Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          I saw them accuse left hook tua of being a Democrat when he disagreed with Trump on one thing. Being a Trump supporter means agreeing with Trump 100% of the time. They can't fathom how anybody can not like their god.
          That's a lie and you know it.

I'm one of the biggest Trump supporters here, and I've said quite often I disagree completely with Trump on drug policy.

So that means I dont agree with the man 100% of the time.

You really, really need to quit stereotyping people, lying about them, and dividing them into mislabeled groups.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            A perfect example right here

What parts of that quote do you disagree with, and why?

Comment

Can you guys elect another president please?

This one sucks.
              Yet the economy is doing much better under him than it did under the last guy.

Can you explain why?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Yet the economy is doing much better under him than it did under the last guy.

Can you explain why?
                I'm happy that the US economy is sound. That's good for the whole western world. Like you don't agree with Trump on everything, I don't disagree with him on everything.

Sometimes he does make a fool of himself though. A real embarrasment for a president of the leader of the free world. Acts like a spoiled obnoxious brat from time to time. Must be cringeworthy for most yanks.
                Last edited by BattlingNelson; 08-21-2019, 07:29 AM.

Comment

I'm happy that the US economy is sound. That's good for the whole western world. Like you don't agree with Trump on everything, I don't disagree with him on everything.
                  Good to see moderation from people.

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  Sometimes he does make a fool of himself though. A real embarrasment for a president of the leader of the free world. Acts like a spoiled obnoxious brat from time to time. Must be cringeworthy for most yanks.
                  What was cringeworthy was watching our President bow to world leaders, give pallets of cash to terrorists, and run around the world apologizing for us. That was disgraceful.

Yeah, Trump is a bit uncouth. But he loves the country and his policies are greatly benefiting us. That's all that counts.

Comment

• Trumpanzees just make up **** and call it truth, copying their unfit liar n tweet.

Comment

• Trump's been on an absolute streak of cringy and embarassing gaffes lately. The impression he gives off at the minute is somebody who thinks he's the best president ever but is actually completely out of his depth. This business with Denmark has to take the cake. Not only that but he's failing to live up to the majority of his campaign promises. I think if the Democrats field anyone who's even remotely competent then he's going to be out on his ass come election day.

Comment

Working...
                      X