OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      The man that made this claim testified before Congress. I believe he's a professor.
      The guy from judicial watch. That's why Trump tagged them in the tweet . Trump isn't happy with the fox news polls showing him behind Democrats so he's been tweeting about internal polls and how many people are lining up for his rallies. Now he's trying to get judicial watch to amplify this story. He's once again setting the stage that they election was rigged so if he loses I 2020 he can claim once again the election is rigged. That's why I ask the question if Trump loses will he leave office peacefully.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        The guy from judicial watch. That's why Trump tagged them in the tweet . Trump isn't happy with the fox news polls showing him behind Democrats so he's been tweeting about internal polls and how many people are lining up for his rallies. Now he's trying to get judicial watch to amplify this story. He's once again setting the stage that they election was rigged so if he loses I 2020 he can claim once again the election is rigged. That's why I ask the question if Trump loses will he leave office peacefully.
        Umm no hes not from Judicial watch

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
          Umm no hes not from Judicial watch

My bad. The story was heavily covered in judicial watch. He's trying to get them to amplify the story.

He's saying Google's get out to vote header produced biased search results.

There is more opinion than facts in his testimony.

These effects are nothing like Russian-placed ads or fake news stories. Russian
          interference, although troubling and unacceptable, does not, in my opinion, shift many
          votes (Epstein, 2017d, 2018a).
          He's another guy who thinks the government needs to have total control over the internet.

A better idea would be funding to teach kids Linux. Since apparently people are so dumb that the internet does their thinking for them. But y'all won't be happy until the government is controlling what you can and can't view on the internet

Comment

• Comment

Is that what y'all interpreted from that tweet? That tweet is a continuation from a story the WaPo ran last week. After economists saw triggers of a recession the white House said they weren't worried about a recession. Off the record they said they were looking into something to stimulate the economy. This is the WaPo verifying their report from the off the record comments.

Y'all really don't pay attention to anything unless Trump is saying it.
              Some (under 50% iirc) economists predict a coming recession.

Of course we had economists predicting a global recession when Trump took office, and that obviously never happened.

Why do you believe them this time???

Comment

the dnc colluded with hillary to tank bernie sanders and give her the nod.....

how is that not a rigged election there?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Some (under 50% iirc) economists predict a coming recession.

Of course we had economists predicting a global recession when Trump took office, and that obviously never happened.

Why do you believe them this time???
                  The problem with predictions like these is the time frame in which things occur. You can look at all the indicators in the world and unless it is something catastrophic, there is no way to know if the recession will happen tomorrow, next month, three years from now or if the economy will just right the ship and keep going. For all we know about economics, we have almost no capability to predict when something will actually occur. Anyone who believes otherwise is a tool.

Comment

• The tweeting clown is now obsessed with Tlaib, basically hates all woman in general, Hillary, Warren, Nancy, Maxine as well as AOC and Omar. He's too dumb and bigoted to get it ain't working. 56% disapproval, keep up the hate Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
                      The tweeting clown is now obsessed with Tlaib, basically hates all woman in general, Hillary, Warren, Nancy, Maxine as well as AOC and Omar. He's too dumb and bigoted to get it ain't working. 56% disapproval, keep up the hate Trump.
                      BAHHAA you believe the polls? Trump voters have been labeled racist and stupid and the list goes on. No one is going to admit they are voting for Trump. Just watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X