• Show
Clear All

• Too much..

[IMG]
    [/IMG]

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Brainwashed Supporter Who Trump Mocked as Fat Says ‘Everything’s Good’: ‘I Love the Guy!’

A Trump supporter who President Donald Trump initially believed was a protester disrupting Thursday’s campaign rally in New Hampshire bears absolutely no ill will toward the president for mocking his physical appearance and saying he was seriously overweight.

Midway through Thursday’s rally, the president reacted to protesters interrupting his speech by pointing to one and shouting, “That guy has got a serious weight problem. Go home, get some exercise!”

As it turns out, the man he mocked is actually a rabid Trump supporter. Speaking to Fox News’ Griff Jenkins after the rally, Frank Dawson explained that the president was definitely speaking about him during that moment.

“He was because he didn’t see me rip the signs away from those three people sitting near us,” Dawson told Jenkins. “They were trying to cause a ruckus, and they jumped up and started yelling. I don’t care what they were yelling.”

Dawson added: “It wasn’t going to happen beside me. I’m trying to listen to my president. I think he thought I was part of it, but I wasn’t. I was the good part of it.”

After Jenkins noted that the president ridiculed Dawson's weight, the Trump fan brushed it off while heaping praise on Trump.

“Everything is good,” Dawson exclaimed. “I love the guy. He is the best thing that ever happened to this country.”
        https://www.thedailybeast.com/suppor...i-love-the-guy

Comment

Brainwashed Supporter Who Trump Mocked as Fat Says ‘Everything’s Good’: ‘I Love the Guy!’
          You really have no room to talk.

You hero worship the very people who laughed at you and called you "stupid".

Comment

https://www.thedailybeast.com/suppor...i-love-the-guy
            You realise at the joke it’s become? You judge the president over his remarks at someone he thought was a protester? Trump makes fun of pretty much everyone. He’s a man in front of a crowd of 15-25k or more people.

Comment

• Trump rambling on about mental institutions when it's obvious he should be a permanent guest. Strapped onto a gurney with 5000 volts going up his crazy old orange ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
                Trump rambling on about mental institutions when it's obvious he should be a permanent guest. Strapped onto a gurney with 5000 volts going up his crazy old orange ass.
                Trump is crazy like a fox. You gotta give the guy mad respect. This Presidency was years in the making. No one thought he stood a chance and yet here he is, right in line for a second term, support still strong. He's doing something right.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
                  Trump is crazy like a fox. You gotta give the guy mad respect. This Presidency was years in the making. No one thought he stood a chance and yet here he is, right in line for a second term, support still strong. He's doing something right.

It ain't strong on Fox News polls. Losing by double digits against 4 main Dem candidates. This madness is on notice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
                    It ain't strong on Fox News polls. Losing by double digits against 4 main Dem candidates. This madness is on notice.
                    It's nailed-on that Trump will be the Rep-candidate, so I suppose it all depends on who the Dem-candidate is.

On Sanders, did you see he suggested a financial transaction tax a couple of months back, as a way to pay off everyone's college loans or whatever. if you haven't looked at the idea already, let me tell you, it's a non-starter. So, here we have a leading Dem-candidate, 77 years old, and the supposed jewel in his political manifesto is a dud. It's the same story across all the Dem-candidates, they all suffer from pie-in-the-sky thinking... I look at the selection to choose from and none of them seem quick on their feet, really there are no stand-out performers there.

I think the best chance the Democrats have got is if Warren gets the candidacy, the "I've-got-tits" angle might be their only hope, in spite of Warren's aloofness and long-winded policy plans

Comment

• Congratulations to Trump for winning the non-existent Michigan Man of the Year award

Comment

Working...
                      X