Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Live Donald Trump and the USA!...….Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Dude, quit acting like a petulant child.

You made a claim I've never heard before.

Why the issue with you explaining it to me??

Just tell me what this goal is that you claim both parties want. Hell, we may agree. But we wont know until you explain yourself.

You know this is now twice in this thread you've made claims, then refused to explain what your claims actually mean.

I never did get an answer from you explaining what you meant about "my status" either.
      He's a brainwashed Democrat. My step father is the same way, nothing that you say will change his thinking. I'll gladly put up with their bullsheeit for 4 more years after Trump wins 2020...…...Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        You're point is that the population of Nebraska makes their elected officials obscure
        Yes, that is exactly my point. Just like a state representative of North Dakota won't have the same name ID as Mayor DeBlasio of New York City.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          Oh the Republican Party became increasingly divisive? The Democrats touting identity politics and an open hate for white people isn't divisive, but Republicans are?

I'll start discussing this once you acknowledge that the Democratic Party is the party of anti science with its tranny nonsense, the party of illegal immigration, the party of immorality, abortion, anti free speech, anti 2nd amendment, anti America.

Once you acknowledge that I'll start doing my part.
          Yes Jim. Look at a picture of those representing the party in Washington. The lack of diversity is startling to many. Embracing racists sends the message that the party isn’t welcoming to all people.

The leadership of the party is white people so arguing the platform is open hate for white people defies reality. That is just fear lingering talking points.

If anyone is being “openly hated”, they are the racists and bigots that have now become mainstream.

Wanting rights for people even though they have had a sex change isn’t anti science. Anti science would be denying climate changes.

Yes the democratic had welcomed illegal immigrants seeking asylum.

The rest of your rant is illogical. Being an American means we don’t have to agree on those issues. Nothing wrong if a party supports changing the 2nd amendment or abortion.

The issue is yet another republican is pointing out the change in the party yet you want to avoid discussing that change.

Comment

• Remember when the Republican party leadership got hacked and their emails got exposed?

Laughing at minority voters. Taking minority voters for granted. Some pretty racist stuff.

Oh wait that was the democrats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
              Wow, Trump could do anything and you f**ks would have a But Hillary/Obama excuse lined up. Trump is unfit, yesterday was another glaring example.
              the fact that most of ya get mad at trump for the same thing that obama did is the point'

stop being hypocrites

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                the fact that most of ya get mad at trump for the same thing that obama did is the point'

stop being hypocrites
                They cant stop.

They have to maintain team loyalty, including when they are being blatant hypocrites.

Comment

• Remember when pictures leaked of immigrant children in cages at border patrol facilities?

Trump and his racist policies.

Oh wait.

Those pictures were taken during the Obama administration.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    Remember when pictures leaked of immigrant children in cages at border patrol facilities?

Trump and his racist policies.

Oh wait.

Those pictures were taken during the Obama administration.
                    We should Photoshop AOC crying at the Obama camps

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      We should Photoshop AOC crying at the Obama camps
                      Correction

Crying at an empty parking lot

Comment

Working...
                      X