No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    You're using the same racial talking points that D politicians use, thus you are making it political.

In your defense, you may not be doing so purposefully. You may just be repeating your programmers like you tend to do.

As to the rest, I have no clue what you mean by "your status". Could you expand on that, please?

I will say the only thing I'm trying to protect is the gun rights of law-abiding American citizens.

All citizens, fyi.
    Saying both white Dems and white Republicans have the same agenda but different ways of achieving it is Dems talking points?!?!? Are you stupid!?

Let me tell you something. The only people in this country with the luxury of playing that Dem vs. Repub game are white Americans. The rest of us don't have that luxury

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Looks like Russia doesnt want the US and NK to be friends.

Comment

• Originally posted by Furn View Post
          Nevermind US farmers, this trade war BS is starting to effect my portfolio!!!!
          Not trumps and those similarity situated and minded. They have millions to invest. Make the market tank and they can buy millions worth at deep discount. We get hosed.

Comment

• The execute of Nebraska GOP asked him to leave the party after tweeting this

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Red - obviously He can't do a thing either. Makes you wonder if he is truly all-powerful.
              what goes around comes around my friend and everyday they living it's like hell on earth for them they'll be miserable for as long as they live.for as us we good they can't still are joy and peace have a blessed day my friend

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                Looks like Russia doesnt want the US and NK to be friends.
                I remember talking to you about this months ago telling you N. Korea was playing Trump like a fiddle and all you could say was "But they aren't testing missiles" So what say you now?

Comment

I remember talking to you about this months ago telling you N. Korea was playing Trump like a fiddle and all you could say was "But they aren't testing missiles" So what say you now?
                  I say anything is worth a try. What did they gain? Nothing at all.
                  We did get KIAs back and they just confirmed like 40 more KIA. So a try and KIAs back. Not a bad try.

Comment

Saying both white Dems and white Republicans have the same agenda but different ways of achieving it is Dems talking points?!?!? Are you stupid!?
                    Watch the strawmen and childish insults, please.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Let me tell you something. The only people in this country with the luxury of playing that Dem vs. Repub game are white Americans. The rest of us don't have that luxury
                    Just answer my question, please.

And please, try and keep the racism out of any reply you offer up.

I'm being nicer to you lately, but I'll be forced to go back to reporting your racist posts again if you cant cut that crap out.

Comment

The execute of Nebraska GOP asked him to leave the party after tweeting this

You love to quote yourself some obscure low level Republican politician that no ones heard of. Why don't you go and quote all the anti Semitic and anti White things that Ilhan Omar has said.

Comment

Working...
                      X