No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    No unbelievable is me already answering you yet no matter how much i explain you guys just proceed to answer with “ what’s racist about that” lol sorry I can’t help you guys anymore I’m no Dr.

No point in debating with hard headed folks who are set in their ways.

And childish is when you explain to someone something but all they do is “but but but”
    You explained nothing. Nor did you engage him in actual debate.

You presented political party talking points as fact, but couldn't back them up when challenged to present actual evidence.

You just kept repeating yourself like a broken record.

That's why we tell you guys to not mindlessly parrot team talking points, as you will get called out on it and have no answers.

But yet you guys keep on doing it, which is why so many thinking people refer to y'all as NPCs.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        You explained nothing. Nor did you engage him in actual debate.

You presented political party talking points as fact, but couldn't back them up when challenged to present actual evidence.

You just kept repeating yourself like a broken record.

That's why we tell you guys to not mindlessly parrot team talking points, as you will get called out on it and have no answers.

But yet you guys keep on doing it, which is why so many thinking people refer to y'all as NPCs.
        You can refer to me as someone who’s not brainwashed.

Non of that left right nerd ****tt for me.

As for you guys well.....

Comment

You can refer to me as someone who’s not brainwashed.

Non of that left right nerd ****tt for me.

As for you guys well.....
          I find that comical, considering you just repeated a team talking point verbatim, then refused to let it go despite not being able to back it up with any evidence when asked to do so.

It ain't about left or right, it's about you not engaging in independent thought.

Comment

I find that comical, considering you just repeated a team talking point verbatim, then refused to let it go despite not being able to back it up with any evidence when asked to do so.

It ain't about left or right, it's about you not engaging in independent thought.
            Hahahahaha

Wow you guys are on another level of brainwashed

I’m not gonna keep explaining something to hard headed individuals over and over.

“Independent thoughts” lol how ironic when it’s painfully obvious it’s the trump supporters who eat up all his BS.
            Last edited by kidbazooka; 08-02-2019, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Hahahahaha

Wow you guys are on another level of brainwashed

I’m not gonna keep explaining something to hard headed individuals over and over.

“Independent thoughts” lol how ironic when it’s painfully obvious it’s the trump supporters who eat up all his BS.
              You're now exhibiting signs you suffer from the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Its obvious you cant let things go, and have yo be right and get the last word even when you cant present any evidence to back up your team cheers.

Next is the test to see if I hit the nail on the head....

Drop it. We're at loggerheads.

We quit. You 'win'.

Now, quit replying.

Can you?

Comment

• https://www.scribd.com/document/4205...oad&from_embed

Comment

• Comment

You're now exhibiting signs you suffer from the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Its obvious you cant let things go, and have yo be right and get the last word even when you cant present any evidence to back up your team cheers.

Next is the test to see if I hit the nail on the head....

Drop it. We're at loggerheads.

We quit. You 'win'.

Now, quit replying.

Can you?
                    Hahahahahaha

👍

Comment

Hahahahahaha

👍
                      That answers that.

Comment