No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    It's like those popular prank videos on YouTube. And these reality shows. They're fake but people believe them.
    And I guess the DNC correspondence paying people to incite violence at Trump rallies is a hoax too? You just dont want to believe that people can be violent toward conservatives. Did Trump destroy his own star?

Comment

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
      game over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What amazes me about this is that CNN is now actually giving credence to this instead of burying it...although I did see Wolf Blitzer trying to discredit this latest event...or softening it up anyways. I also saw MSNBC's Chris Matthews also giving this due diligence without the usual bias and Brian Williams on CNBC doing the same. Finally mainstream media with 10 days left is admitting the truth about Hillary and Bill Clinton to their viewers....I just hope it's not too late.

I guess we will have to wait until tonight to see how SNL treats this...LOL
      Last edited by jaded; 10-29-2016, 04:22 PM.

Comment

• Hillary Clinton is a former lawyer, a former senator, a former secretary of state and has even lived in the White House for 8 years yet somehow a reality TV candidate who has had three bankruptcies and suffered multiple lawsuits is polling even with her in some polls? What s wrong this country?

Hillary is far more qualified to be the President than Trump is. Notice how Trump supporters can't defend him? The only can attack Hillary.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          And I guess the DNC correspondence paying people to incite violence at Trump rallies is a hoax too? You just dont want to believe that people can be violent toward conservatives. Did Trump destroy his own star?
          I mentioned the DNC inciting Trump supporters in my first post. It's just that this video has the look and feel of one of those fake prank videos. If she's homeless that's the cleanest homeless person i've ever seen. Not a mark on her jacket or the stuff in her basket.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            I mentioned the DNC inciting Trump supporters in my first post. It's just that this video has the look and feel of one of those fake prank videos. If she's homeless that's the cleanest homeless person i've ever seen. Not a mark on her jacket or the stuff in her basket.
            Is the vandalism on Mr Trumps star also staged and prank? If it isnt, then it lends credibility to the fact that the people in that area have a propensity towards violence. Tje fact that his walk of fame star was destroyed, in and of itself, conveys the point. There is no need to "Trump up" a video that merely reinforces what's already known. Your whole argument is that she doesn't look homeless, therefore it must be a fraud. That is flawed logic and improper deduction. If she had been dirtier, would you have believed the authenticity of the video?

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
              What amazes me about this is that CNN is now actually giving credence to this instead of burying it...although I did see Wolf Blitzer trying to discredit this latest event...or softening it up anyways. I also saw MSNBC's Chris Matthews also giving this due diligence without the usual bias and Brian Williams on CNBC doing the same. Finally mainstream media with 10 days left is admitting the truth about Hillary and Bill Clinton to their viewers....I just hope it's not too late.

I guess we will have to wait until tonight to see how SNL treats this...LOL
              I hate CNN and know most of their dirty tactics. If they could bury the story they would. But the thing is CNN had already started to attack Hillary Clinton because they expected she would win the election hands down.

So after kissing Hillary's ass for the past several months they were going to spend the last two weeks criticizing her so when people say CNN was biased leading up to the election, they'll just say " No we wasn't, did you watch CNN the last 2 weeks leading up to election night, we were totally fair."

They didn't expect the FBI to drop this bombshell so close to election night and it's too late to pump the breaks. They're going to have to go through with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                Hillary Clinton is a former lawyer, a former senator, a former secretary of state and has even lived in the White House for 8 years yet somehow a reality TV candidate who has had three bankruptcies and suffered multiple lawsuits is polling even with her in some polls? What s wrong this country?

Hillary is far more qualified to be the President than Trump is. Notice how Trump supporters can't defend him? The only can attack Hillary.
                The only qualifications for president, under the Constitution, are 35, natural born citizen, and resident for 14 years. If we were to only look at resumes (like so many boxing fans love to do), then McCain should have handily beaten the virtually unknown, junior senator from Illinois, who had basically only been a community organizer prior, named Barack Obama. But a lot of people bought into the idea of Change that he was selling. The same thing is happening now with Trump. A lot of people want change. Change from carewr politicians, change from status quo, change from "say anything and do nothing" (Barack Obama, 2008; referencing H. Clinton). Her resume and history in politics only shows that she is entrenched in the system. That she is a part of the problem that many Americans want to see changed. A lot of this election is less about Trump himself, amd more about being a referendum on the current state of politics in America.

Some people support Trump because, while he has filed bankruptcy and taken advantage of the laws in place, he has also done a lot of good business. Many Americans want to see the country ran more like a successful business. Over the last 8 years, America has operated in the red to the tune of an additional $9,000,000,000,000. Some Americans want to see our country operate in the black. Some Americans dont see Hilliary as the answer who thinks the answer to fixing the Medicare and Social Security crisis as "increasing entitlements". Some Americans don't want to see their taxes raised across the board. Some Americans believe that Trump can be a part of Making America Great Again.

Comment

Hillary Clinton is a former lawyer, a former senator, a former secretary of state and has even lived in the White House for 8 years yet somehow a reality TV candidate who has had three bankruptcies and suffered multiple lawsuits is polling even with her in some polls? What s wrong this country?

When you come to the realization that Clinton is simply the worst of America's political stereotypes.

Clinton is a terrible candidate. The Democrats knew this but still pushed her anyone because they had an agenda and Clinton was going to be the one to fulfill it. Her bogus experience means very little when she simply isn't a good politician. She's a political whore and wouldn't be here if she was Bill's wife.

If Clinton loses it's not the fault of the country. It's her felt for obviously being unqualified for the position.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    Is the vandalism on Mr Trumps star also staged and prank? If it isnt, then it lends credibility to the fact that the people in that area have a propensity towards violence. Tje fact that his walk of fame star was destroyed, in and of itself, conveys the point. There is no need to "Trump up" a video that merely reinforces what's already known. Your whole argument is that she doesn't look homeless, therefore it must be a fraud. That is flawed logic and improper deduction. If she had been dirtier, would you have believed the authenticity of the video?
                    Listen. I'm not a Hillary supporter. I'm not a Trump supporter. And I'm not voting for either one. I'm simply pointing out this video is staged. I really don't care about ya'll political leanings. I saw the video and could tell right off the bat it's a staged video.

Comment

like trump said, hillary has a lot of experience there is no question about that, but it's ALL BAD!!!! just look at benghazi scandal for example. hillary is responsible for the death of 4 americans. UNACCEPTABLE. look at how she handled the emails scandal. deleting 33k emails after a subpoena!!! UNACCEPTABLE. look at how she "lost" $6 billion tax payer money while at the head of state department. UNACCEPTABLE. etc. etc. etc. i could keep going.

trump isn't in bed with corrupt wallstreet saudi barbarian qatar like hillary is. TRUTH. trump took millions and made it into BILLIONS. TRUTH. many successful businessmen have took losses. the trump brand is still very very strong many decades later. TRUTH. trump doesnt want to go to war with russia like hillary does. TRUTH. trump hasnt been investigated by the FBI TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRUTH!

hillary is the most CORRUPT PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE IN HISTORY. NAME ME ANOTHER PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE THAT HAS BEEN INVESTIGATED BY THE FBI TWWWWWIIIIIICCCEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha get a clue u punk.

Comment

Working...
                      X