No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    It's kinda crazy, they're acting as if they just discovered some new revelations.

If anything this hearing is bolstering Trump, as Mueller fumbled on the exoneration questions (as that was never his purpose) as well as the collusion question. So far it's a disaster for the Dems like everything else.
    Which is exactly what you, I, and all the other non-superfans were telling them for weeks.

But we're wrong again, as usual. And the superfans are once again right just as they always are.

Why you still play 'guns with Steve' is beyond me.

Comment

• This hearing can be characterized by these words,

"l'll refer you to the report"

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        This hearing can be characterized by these words,

"l'll refer you to the report"
        Dont forget, "Cant answer that."

Comment

• If anybody believes these Mueller hearings today will change anything you haven't been paying attention. Mueller is a system guy. He's going to protect the system that built him. Ironically it's the same system Trump has compromised. Mueller believes the system will out last Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            If anybody believes these Mueller hearings today will change anything you haven't been paying attention. Mueller is a system guy. He's going to protect the system that built him. Ironically it's the same system Trump has compromised. Mueller believes the system will out last Trump.

Kinda like when you believed the Russian collusion investigation that went on for 2 years would change anything.

I like how you shifted gears to talk about the system or whatever nonsense, especially since this hearing as of right now is not a good look for Mueller or the Dems.

Comment

• The desperate medias new and rehashed sound bite after this hearing,

"Mueller confirms Trump was not exonerated!"

Muellers job was never to exonerate Trump it was to determine if collusion happened, and it didn't! Back to your holes you go, this will be an after thought by Friday.

Comment

• I wouldnt want this man investigating what dog shat on my lawn.
                I think hes a mubble rapper.

Comment

• I doubt this confused old man even wrote the report.

Comment

• Wow, Mueller is feeble, and slow. Seems unprepared, and its clear he does not know much detail about alot of things. Looks like he was a figurehead who was not overly involved in the investigation or report. Sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
                      I doubt this confused old man even wrote the report.
                      He's not confused at all.

He's desperately trying to not commit perjury, while trying to hide how partisan his joke of an investigation was.

He knows he ran a crooked investigation, full of Team D boosters out looking for Gotcha! process type crimes.

Now the shoe is on the other foot, and he's the one under oath being asked about his actions.

He doesn't want to end up in the mess he put great Americans like General Michael Flynn in.

Comment

Working...
                      X