Clear All

• Yeah.... I'd have to agree.

When the swamp became a cesspool.

[IMG]
    [/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
      Since you asked to be notified...

So his approval rating went up 4% in the last 2 days since the whole "let them go back to where they came from" tweet and the failed impeachment bill vote.

Get ready for 4 more years.
      And now for reality

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/

There’s a reason why Trump only quotes Rasmussen

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
        And now for reality

Complete nonsense...Rasmussen was the only poll to accurately predict the outcome of 2016 and that 50% poll was published today.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
          Complete nonsense...Rasmussen was the only poll to accurately predict the outcome of 2016 and that 50% poll was published today.
          They also predicted that Romney would beat Obama

https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-amer...a-pro-gop-bias

Comment

They also predicted that Romney would beat Obama

https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-amer...a-pro-gop-bias
            From your link...it was a pretty close at that.

During the 2012 presidential race, Rasmussen said that 49 percent of its respondents supported GOP candidate Mitt Romney compared to 48 percent who backed then-president Barack Obama. The Democrat ended up winning the popular vote, 51 percent to 47 percent.

Well within the margin of error.

But you're missing the point being...his approval rating went up 4% by the same pollster in the last 2 days since the whole "let them go back to where they came from" tweet. People appear to be supporting his remark.
            Last edited by jaded; 07-17-2019, 11:57 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• This North Carolina Trump rally, where Trump reiterated that these women can leave if they don't like it here is one of the finest examples of Trump not giving two flying shіts about what the Democrats and the media think after they spent the last couple of days condemning him. It was one of the finest examples of him giving his enemies the finger in all of his presidency.

And that ladies and gentleman is why the right loves Trump through all of his mistakes.

Comment

And now for reality

fivethirtyeight.com said that Hillary would comfortably win. Here's a picture of Nate Silver on election night.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    This North Carolina Trump rally, where Trump reiterated that these women can leave if they don't like it here is one of the finest examples of Trump not giving two flying shіts about what the Democrats and the media think after they spent the last couple of days condemning him. It was one of the finest examples of him giving his enemies the finger in all of his presidency.

And that ladies and gentleman is why the right loves Trump through all of his mistakes.
                    You must have seriously low expectations as he came across as a babbling fool whose only tactics are to play the race card

It’s embarrassing for the USA

Comment

You must have seriously low
                      expectations as he came across as a babbling fool whose only tactics are to play the race card

It’s embarrassing for the USA
                      Are we talking Amir religion Islam trump card homie....
                      When in doubt pull Mohammed outta your azz.

I don’t believe he is a prophet. I’m Jew.... I read Hebrew better than I write English.

I’ve dispattched a few putos on this mooo ****ing site...
                      I get job offers reuarly.... from my Arabic brothers..

I’m thinking to mysぇf。slapped chit Ottawa yoう。。ぇtよおoffウィットあわrにmg?????

My keyboard.... any way... dude...you’ve seen me. Crush putos offfmy back foot.

I know you got middle eastern languages down pat..

Your Arabic is better than mine..

Never mind.
                      Last edited by Zaroku; 07-18-2019, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X