No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    These people really hold this girl up as some sort of intelligent warrior that the right is "terrified" of .

Sure guys, we are shaking in our boots.
    They dont wanna admit were laughing at her and her stupid ideas

So they convince themselves were afraid of her

Comment

Some of the people on this board adopted her brainless economic talking points, I believe Dunn is one of them.
      Big duhh

Should have explained it to him and aoc in shoe sale terms

To get the 30% off your high heels, you have to buy the high heels, big Duhh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        They dont wanna admit were laughing at her and her stupid ideas

So they convince themselves were afraid of her
        How can people not see what we're laughing at. Isnt she polling at like 8%?
        We love the ideas she should keep them coming. Shoot just have her on the news all day long! Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          I saw this the other night. How does someone so stupid get elected?

Never mind. Just remembered who my prime minister was. Carry on.
          What you mean stupid, this girl is a threat to conservatives everywhere!

Then again I wouldn't underestimate the stupidity of the left, knowing them they will one day nominate this moron as their President, or maybe it will be the girl with the turban.

Comment

What you mean stupid, this girl is a threat to conservatives everywhere!

Then again I wouldn't underestimate the stupidity of the left, knowing them they will one day nominate this moron as their President, or maybe it will be the girl with the turban.
            Look how our PM got elected. 3.5 years later and he’s an embarrassment. Yet the left still thinks he deserves a second term just because “the conservatives are running against him.”

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
              How can people not see what we're laughing at. Isnt she polling at like 8%?
              We love the ideas she should keep them coming. Shoot just have her on the news all day long! Lol
              Careful, apparently if you respond to the accusation of being scared of her with sarcasm and mockery, that only means you are even more afraid of her than you are letting on!

Comment

• Most epic thing ever.

Comment

These people really hold this girl up as some sort of intelligent warrior that the right is "terrified" of .

Sure guys, we are shaking in our boots.
                  Those same people are the ones who are never, ever wrong and many boast of 'winning' on the Internet.

Comment

Some of the people on this board adopted her brainless economic talking points, I believe Dunn is one of them.
                    Yes, the Big Queer is one of the NPCs on the forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                      Most epic thing ever.
                      The smackdown he delivers is reminiscent of the Rock at the height of his career in the WWE.

Comment

Working...
                      X