No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    You posted this in the other thread. I guess you didnt like my reply with the link that says trump kicked him out of mara largo in 2003 because he assaulted a girl.
    Superfans dont do basic math.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      You posted this in the other thread. I guess you didnt like my reply with the link that says trump kicked him out of mara largo in 2003 because he assaulted a girl.
      Bill Clinton commuted the sentence of Mel Reynolds.

Reynolds was the Democrat Congressman who had previously been convicted of having sex with an underage campaign volunteer.

You wont see the superfans mentioning that.

But a 20 year old picture of Trump with a guy later convicted of sex crimes, well that's big news.

Go! Team! Go!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Superfans dont do basic math.
        That's because team D math book only includes subtraction

Jim has $1M. If you tax him 90% and distribute it among 1000 leaches, how much does each vote cost?

Comment

• The Clinton's Are Toast!!!

Jeffrey Epstein’s Accused ‘Pimp’ and ‘Groomer’ Ghislaine Maxwell Attended Chelsea Clinton’s Wedding

Ghislaine Maxwell, who is accused of grooming and obtaining underage girls for pedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein was pictured at Chelsea Clinton’s wedding.

Epstein had already been convicted for sex crimes by Chelsea’s 2010 wedding.

Maxwell is accused in court documents and interviews with victims of luring the young girls to Epstein, her former boyfriend.

Virginia Roberts claims to have been Epstein’s sex slave and “handed off” to give sexual gratification to his powerful friends, including Prince Andrew three times. She says that she met the former president twice with Epstein, but that she was never “lent out” to him. She says that she was recruited for the abuse by Maxwell herself, when she was just 16-years-old.

“I’d have been about 17 at the time,” Roberts recalled to the Daily Mail. “I flew to the Caribbean with Jeffrey and then Ghislaine Maxwell went to pick up Bill in a huge black helicopter that Jeffrey had bought her.”

“I only ever met Bill twice but Jeffrey had told me that they were good friends,” Roberts continued. “I asked, ‘How come?’ and he laughed and said, ‘He owes me some favours.’ Maybe he was just joking but it constantly surprised me that people with as much to lose as Bill and [Prince] Andrew weren’t more careful.”

Epstein and Clinton were such close friends that Epstein had 21 phone numbers for former-President Clinton in his contacts book.

The Daily Mail reports that Maxwell was initially served with a subpoena in September 2009, as she was leaving the Clinton Global Initiatives Conference in New York — but she has never been charged for her role in the alleged trafficking.

Roberts’ lawyer has now suggested that it is possible that Maxwell is cooperating with the FBI.

“The one person most likely in jeopardy is Maxwell because the records that are going to be unsealed have so much evidence against her,’ Lawyer David Boies, who represents,” the lawyer explained. “She is in a particularly vulnerable position and will have an interest in cooperating, even though she may have missed that opportunity.”

Maxwell was named in the Florida case against Epstein as his “madam” and “sex trafficker,” but he was given a sweetheart deal and only served 13-months while being allowed out on work release to his office six days a week — despite the mountain of evidence of his egregious crimes.

Former President Clinton put out a statement following Epstein’s arrest saying that he has only been on his private plane, the “Lolita Express,” four times. Flight logs prove that is a lie.

Flight logs from 2015 reveal that Clinton had flown on the private plane at least a dozen times. That number is actually much higher however, with Fox News reporting that he had taken at least 26 flights on the plane.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ntons-wedding/

Comment

• [IMG]
            [/IMG]

Comment

• Interesting article

https://taxfoundation.org/tariffs-trade/

And before anyone claims it as liberal bias

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/tax-foundation/

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Jeffrey Epstein’s Accused ‘Pimp’ and ‘Groomer’ Ghislaine Maxwell Attended Chelsea Clinton’s Wedding

Ghislaine Maxwell, who is accused of grooming and obtaining underage girls for pedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein was pictured at Chelsea Clinton’s wedding.

Epstein had already been convicted for sex crimes by Chelsea’s 2010 wedding.

Maxwell is accused in court documents and interviews with victims of luring the young girls to Epstein, her former boyfriend.

Virginia Roberts claims to have been Epstein’s sex slave and “handed off” to give sexual gratification to his powerful friends, including Prince Andrew three times. She says that she met the former president twice with Epstein, but that she was never “lent out” to him. She says that she was recruited for the abuse by Maxwell herself, when she was just 16-years-old.

“I’d have been about 17 at the time,” Roberts recalled to the Daily Mail. “I flew to the Caribbean with Jeffrey and then Ghislaine Maxwell went to pick up Bill in a huge black helicopter that Jeffrey had bought her.”

“I only ever met Bill twice but Jeffrey had told me that they were good friends,” Roberts continued. “I asked, ‘How come?’ and he laughed and said, ‘He owes me some favours.’ Maybe he was just joking but it constantly surprised me that people with as much to lose as Bill and [Prince] Andrew weren’t more careful.”

Epstein and Clinton were such close friends that Epstein had 21 phone numbers for former-President Clinton in his contacts book.

The Daily Mail reports that Maxwell was initially served with a subpoena in September 2009, as she was leaving the Clinton Global Initiatives Conference in New York — but she has never been charged for her role in the alleged trafficking.

Roberts’ lawyer has now suggested that it is possible that Maxwell is cooperating with the FBI.

“The one person most likely in jeopardy is Maxwell because the records that are going to be unsealed have so much evidence against her,’ Lawyer David Boies, who represents,” the lawyer explained. “She is in a particularly vulnerable position and will have an interest in cooperating, even though she may have missed that opportunity.”

Maxwell was named in the Florida case against Epstein as his “madam” and “sex trafficker,” but he was given a sweetheart deal and only served 13-months while being allowed out on work release to his office six days a week — despite the mountain of evidence of his egregious crimes.

Former President Clinton put out a statement following Epstein’s arrest saying that he has only been on his private plane, the “Lolita Express,” four times. Flight logs prove that is a lie.

Flight logs from 2015 reveal that Clinton had flown on the private plane at least a dozen times. That number is actually much higher however, with Fox News reporting that he had taken at least 26 flights on the plane.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ntons-wedding/
                Nice find thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by BALLS DEEP View Post
                  Not only does this degenerates decisions affect Americans but it affects other countries as well. The moron is a liability to everyone.
                  So how did Trump make your life worse?

Comment

• Wikipedia Busted Being Fascists!!

CORRUPT WIKIPEDIA Deletes Jeffrey Epstein’s Links to Frequent Flyer Bill Clinton — Adds Link to Donald Trump

On Saturday Jeffrey Epstein was arrested on his return flight to the United States from vacation in France. Epstein pleaded not guilty on Monday to charges that he was trafficking underage girls for sex.

On Monday night investigative reporter and author Conchita Sarnoff went on FOX News @ Night to discuss the case. During their discussion Sarnoff told Shannon Bream that Bill Clinton flew on the Lolita Express 27 times.

Then she dropped this BOMB!…
                    Sarnoff said that ALMOST EVERY TIME that Clinton was on the plane via the pilot logs there were underage girls on the plane. Conchita said Clinton refused her request for an interview.

Conchita Sarnoff: I know from the pilot logs. And these were pilot logs that were written by different pilots at different times, that Clinton went, he was a guest of Epstein 27 times… Many times Clinton had his Secret Service with him and many he did not. Almost every time Clinton’s name is on the pilot log, there are underage girls.

This is a HUGE development.

But if you turn to Wikipedia to learn about Jeffrey Epstein all you will get is lies.

Since this past weekend far left Wikipedia has REMOVED Epstein’s links to Bill Clinton… And far left Wikipedia has INCLUDED an obscure link to President Trump.

Trump kicked Epstein out of Mar-a-Lago and worked with lawyers during his first court case in Florida.

And yet liberal reporters use Wikipedia as a reliable source!
                    Think of that!

Desiree Mills reported:

Here is the earlier Wikipedia version with Clinton.

Here is the later Wikipedia version without Clinton and with Donald Trump.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/corrupt-wikipedia-deletes-jeffrey-epsteins-links-to-frequent-flyer-bill-clinton-adds-link-to-donald-trump/

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X