Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look Putin is KGB and they have a lawless country pretty much. Who wouldnt fear the man? Here in America the PC popo wont let a American POTUS act that way. The Russians know thats the case. They prob laugh their asses off why half of population fight the good things Trump does to make us look strong.

You cant have it all. The American people will learn this one day while we're so PC and roles of engagement are sooooo watered down. China and Russia have no morals on the battle field. We all know who to blame for this BS. Maybe US Trans soldiers can tell Russians how to put on eye liner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      It does matter when they use it as an example of Donald not fearing Putin. They say attacking Russian troops proves it. When the military warned Russia about the build up they said those aren't our troops, giving the US the greenlight to attack them.

That is not the same as the story they portray. Nowhere near it.
      yeah but they still did it. it does not matter who did they do it to. it was against the russians. that's all that matters.

don't portray me as a trump supporter. i'm not. i just call it how i see it.

btw, i know you put 1bad65 on ignore moths months but he's still quoting you. he's your superfan

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
        ...Oh I'm still fighting the fight.

Had to take a deep breath and tie up life's loose ends.

I'll be back on Mon. in full swing.

Matillo in hand.

Till then...
        That’s whats up.

Glad all is good with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Of course he's lying.

If he hates life so much, why hasn't he simply ended his?

There's countless ways, including some that are painless, to remedy this so-called problem he claims to have about wishing he had not been born.

Nothing is stopping him from ending this life he ridiculously claims he never wanted.

Since he ain't taken such action, that means he's either a liar or a coward.

Only he knows the answer.
          This is what distinguishes year u and me. Never said I hated life. I’m fortunate now. Lucky even. I had to go through bloody hell to get where I am. And it’s still not easy. I’ll l grinding daily to make a buck.

I what I said doe if given the choice I would had said fuk no to bringing me into this world. I hope but doubt you see the distinction. Ggg may.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
            1sad still posting nonsense

zzzzzzzzzz
            The saga continues Zzzzzzz....

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Putin always brings the cuck out in Trump. I bet if this were the head of Google/FB/Twitter Trump would be a lot tougher

Trump loves slobbin some Vladimir.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  Did you catch when the moderator read out a quote to Sanders, he quickly said "that's not mine, I don't believe that" or something like it and she pointed out that it was an actual quote of his.
                  Whole crowd laughed & Bernie looked like an idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    yeah but they still did it. it does not matter who did they do it to. it was against the russians. that's all that matters.

don't portray me as a trump supporter. i'm not. i just call it how i see it.

btw, i know you put 1bad65 on ignore moths months but he's still quoting you. he's your superfan
                    Which statement is true

The US military attacked mercenaries after Russia gave them the greenlight. The US military did not attack Russian troops.

Or

Trump ordered a strike on Russian troops

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post

He's just a lonely guy. He's used to talking to himself because he has no friends.

Comment

Working...
                      X