Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRESIDENT TRUMP Has More Media Attending His Rally — Than Democrats Have in Total Attendance at Their Rallies

Joe Biden scored 85 people at his rally last week in Iowa. It was an exciting stop for Creepy Sleepy.

Eric Swalwell had 18 at his rally on Monday.
    With pre-made signs.

This was Gillibrand’s kick-off rally.

And here is the PRESS AREA at President Trump’s campaign kickoff rally on Tuesday. Via TGP reporter on the scene Kristinn Taylor.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/06/president-trump-has-more-media-attending-his-rally-than-democrats-have-in-total-attendance-at-their-rallies/

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
      Yes true, but let's call a spade a spade when they fail to deliver, not beat around the bush looking for excuses in defense.

Kinda like how the Trump kiddies do around here.
      It must be painful for you guys huh? Being on the losing team watching the other team's star player single-handedly whoop your crew while your fans are steadily switching jerseys and moving to the other side of the court.

Can't win em all I guess, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        Win the elections next year

Then this time get the Republicans to put it up for a vote or sneak funding for it in the budget somehow

What he should've tried the past 2 years

But whatever

I'm not a trump guy

I'm a far right wing, conservative Republican, social libertarian

I have my own opinions

I don't blindly support and defend a guy who just a few years ago was a liberal democrat from new york
        I got ya.

But again, winning Congressional elections isnt something Trump can do unilaterally. The voters decide, and sadly alot of them are "stupid".

I don't blindly defend Trump. I've stated my disagreement with his drug policy, for example.

Trump never was a liberal.

He was a Democrat, but no liberal one.

Same as Reagan, interestingly enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
          It must be painful for you guys huh? Being on the losing team watching the other team's star player single-handedly whoop your crew while your fans are steadily switching jerseys and moving to the other side of the court.

Lol fighting his every move then being like, he hasn't done anything! Lol talk about some dumb people.

It's ok when I get home I'll post the list just to remind them.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
            Wait, you dont think hes tried? Hes tried to sneak funds in and the Dems took him to court over it. What else can he do? I mean hes made a deal with Mexico and so far they're following that deal. Now the Dems are *****ing about Mexico!
            Exactly.

I'm shocked he's not seeing that.

He's usually a pretty informed, rational poster.

It's like Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
              1bad can't comprehend the obvious, he's a high tier fanboy.

BTW, Trump promised many things and failed to deliver. Major issues like bringing our troops home, not cutting SS/Medicare/Medicaid, better healthcare, just to name a few.

smh.
              Dont make me make you look like the gruber you are, again.

You're one of the biggest superfans on the forum, and we got some really rabid ones. Quit projecting. That's highly annoying, and childish.

And yet again, you cheerlead.

I see you pointed out only where you claim Trump failed to deliver on campaign promises.

No surprise there.

How about you cite some examples of where you sayy Trump kept his campaign promises......

You've certainly got alot of examples to choose from.

How many can you cite?

It's an honest question.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                You guys should love him then right?
                Well played, sir.

(Though that was some low hanging fruit on the other side)

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post

That was absolutely brilliant.

Comment

• LOL still winning
                    Senators reach $4.5B deal on Trump's emergency border request
                    https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...border-request

Comment

• Hey Im starting to respect Mexico! What other POTUS has done this?

Comment

Working...
                      X