OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

you just dont get it do you?

its made clear as day the dossier is/was fake.... none of it was real and it was used as the BASE for the russian collusion investigation. There was no collusion (cuz the dossier was made up) and since there's no collusion, there's no obstruction to the investigation.

and also from that same article you provided:

Mueller declined to reach an obstruction conclusion

if you keep shooting yourself in the foot you gonna have to get yourself a wheelchair

mostly everything you put out there is a lot of ifs and buts.

That's not an answer. That's just you completely making up bullshlt and still getting things wrong. Now try to read it again carefully

Since there doesn't have to be collusion, your point is destroyed. Now once again, were you right or wrong?

"When it comes to Trump, then, to prove obstruction, he need not have conspired with Russians or actually committed any other crime that was being investigated."

That directly contradicts your quotation above with the big text. Do you get it now?????

Are you going to answer to this, or just keep hiding and trolling

Last edited by travestyny; 06-13-2019, 01:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
      The party of being anti deficit hikes and anti debt hikes are setting records for what they're actually against, shocker.

I expect more cuts to social security/medicare/medicaid in Trumps next budget proposal. Smh

Pathetic.
      WASHINGTON (AP) — The federal government's budget deficit in May rose to a record $207.8 billion, 41.5% higher than a year ago. Most of that increase reflected the impact of calendar quirks that shifted $55 billion in June benefit payments into May.

The Treasury Department said Wednesday that the increase in the May deficit from an imbalance of $146.8 billion in May 2018 reflected the fact that because June 1 fell on a Saturday, benefit payments for June were paid out in May.

Source, full article:
      https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/m...180025337.html

I keep telling you guys to start doing independent research and not just rely on superfan outlets (and in this case a forum troll) for your news.

Why you guys dont listen and continue to put your feet in your mouths on a regular basis is beyond me.

You are right, it is indeed pathetic.

Gruber may be an arrogant liar, but he was 100% correct when he called you people "stupid voters".

At what point do you start not taking these liars at their word??

Surely you aren't going to be stuck on stupid forever.....

Comment

• Trump is unlikely to act on the recommendation — a senior administration official said the president had no plans to discipline or remove Conway and is standing behind her. A White House spokesman also criticized the Office of Special Counsel for being influenced by liberal organizations.
        https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...ch-act-1364221

Yes. Tear the whole system down!! Destroy the system these people are trying to protect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...ch-act-1364221

Yes. Tear the whole system down!! Destroy the system these people are trying to protect.
          Funny to see a guy constantly complaining about heavy-handed and unequal treatment by law enforcement cheering on such obvious selective prosecution.

Go! Team! Go!

Comment

• So nailed it, it's ok for one party but not another.
            https://youtu.be/YJu6rLGJSd8

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Team D talking points, and irrelevant.

More Team D talking points.

Again, there is nothing to make up, as tax revenue increased.
              Revenue is ALWAYS up, what matters is by how much. Averaging $30b in growth in your first two years is pretty ugly when the previous president was averaging $200b per.

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Theres a shocker.

Not too toot my own horn, but I saw that coming a mile away.
              When you have a budget that exceeds that of the top 8 military countries combined it's a no brainer. We could cut our military spending 25% and still have the biggest baddest military in the world, yes?

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

So in short, we need to raise taxes on job providers, and cut only military spending.

That's your idea, right?
              I mentioned how to save social security in my previous post, you seemed to have brushed it to the side.

We could cut subsidies for research companies who make over a certain amount in profits, cut foreign aid as you mentioned, cut space/NASA funding, among many other things.

But yes, raise taxes on corporations, not small businesses. Why? The corp tax rate is never paid by corporations, they pay the effective rate (obviously much lower). Trump gives them an unnecessary tax cut and now the effective rate is zeroed out, which is why the number of corporations paying zero has doubled. Genius Trump, genius.

Comment

• My boy travestyny is in here busting heads as usual.

No surprise 1sad is busy spending more time telling others not to talk to Trav instead of simply disputing his points. Figures.

I'm also glad 1sad65 finally admitted to being a paid troll. I always knew it.

Comment

• 1bad trying to make excuses for the biggest deficit in history LMAO

Go team go!

Coulter didn’t call Trump’s few remaining supporters the stupidest part of his base for no reason

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    yes you do actually......

they are the ones that buys up properties and start construction on buildings, stores etc and GIVE JOBS to those who need it.
                    Someone thinks the rich individuals need financial assistance in the form of a tax cut, oh gawd.

And for the record, I'm talking corporations, not small business. The thought of tax breaks for corporations resulting in new hires is just a proven theory, read up on Chris Christie's tax break history in New Jersey. However, I'll give you one classic example, company Marathon Petroleum received $175 million in tax breaks. This should have been enough to get a significant amount of new hires correct? 15 new employees were a result. Strike one, your out.

https://www.mediaite.com/print/detro...res-15-people/

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
                      Revenue is ALWAYS up, what matters is by how much.
                      That is false, and you've repeated it twice now.

https://www.taxpolicycenter.org/stat...outlay-summary

Let's stop here, since there's so much more I have to set you straight on.

I'll proceed if you're able to see your error, and of course accept and rectify it.

No sense in laying out several corrections if you cant grasp the first one.

Comment

Working...
                      X