Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh ohhhh someone else wants to talk before someone else does.
    https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...ecutions_.html

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      Uh ohhhh someone else wants to talk before someone else does.
      https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...ecutions_.html
      Guy brought down FIFA

Australia has already confirmed that they were the catalyst

Hilarious

Comment

• Trump's visit to the UK was a resounding success. Many of my left leaning friends were very impressed with him, as was i.

Comment

• Art of the deal

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
            guess who would be dumb enough to believe it Tom....
            FISA warrants on his campaign staff??? Where do people get this misinformation??? Fox? Carter Page had a FISA warrant and he wasn't a part of the campaign staff when the warrant was issued.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              FISA warrants on his campaign staff??? Where do people get this misinformation??? Fox? Carter Page had a FISA warrant and he wasn't a part of the campaign staff when the warrant was issued.
              Let's not play semantics here.

Mr Page was part of Trump's team, and the Obama Justice Dept got a FISA warrant on him.

And yet, they found nothing.

See, that's why I laugh at you superfans playing these stupid Gotcha! games.

Two of you "stupid" idiots are arguing over what exact role Mr Page played on Trump's team, while completely ignoring the fact the Obama Justice Dept got a FISA warrant (by lying to the FISA court to boot) on Mr Page that they used to spy on the Trump campaign.

And that is why that clown is on ignore and isnt getting a second chance anytime soon.

I'd put you on ignore too, as you're about as "stupid" and inept at debate as he is, but I owe it to the victims of racial violence (including some of my ancestors) to call out violent racism such as you spew here on a constant basis.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  I'll be happy to answer that.

Many veterans, including some in my circle, aren't supporters of the Federal Government forcing young men to fight undeclared wars.

In my father's case, he actually served with draftees, and saw some of them killed and wounded in action.

That bothered him, and obviously bothered others too. That's why many of them don't hold grudges or ill will towards men who dodged the draft.

Mohammad Ali also dodged the draft, and a lot of vets like Ali.

I gotta ask, in your eyes does Ali deserve the same scorn and insults for dodging the draft as Trump does?

Comment

• Whatever happened to the wall debate?

Is the USA still supposedly in a State of Emergency?

I haven't heard anything about what's going on there?

Also...Nancy Pelosi shouldn't have publically talked about wanting to see Trump in jail. That was stupid political move imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                      Whatever happened to the wall debate?

Is the USA still supposedly in a State of Emergency?

I haven't heard anything about what's going on there?

Also...Nancy Pelosi shouldn't have publically talked about wanting to see Trump in jail. That was stupid political move imo.
                      The wall? Did you actually think that bs was for real?

That wall talk was :wank: for right wingers. Nothing more.

Comment

Working...
                      X