OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    What am I twisting?

What's wrong? Have no comeback? I haven't said anything shifty. In fact, I've only said what's been common knowledge that you guys want to ignore. Your response makes it clear that you neither want the truth, nor can you handle the truth. Suit yaself
    It's not that I don't have a come back for your twisted world where you have to prove your not guilty.

I'm just done arguing with someone that ignores the justice system.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      See this is how headed you are. You think Trump would be impeached and removed from office lol. Like I said, when does it start? We're waiting.
      I do? I don't recall saying I think he will be impeached and removed.

You need to work on your reading comprehension skills, bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        It's not that I don't have a come back for your twisted world where you have to prove your not guilty.
        I never said Trump had to prove he is not guilty. That is not even how a court of law works. You're getting yourself all twisted up.

Originally posted by man down View Post
        I'm just done arguing with someone that ignores the justice system.

LMAO. Ignores the justice system? I'm not a lawyer but I attended law school, buddy. I think I know a thing or two about the justice system.

You, on the other hand, seem a little bit off...and the fact that you are running away just because I basically posted what Mueller told you...lol.

Hey, like I said. Suit yaself

Comment

Am I fired up? I wasn't aware I was. I'm sitting here pretty calm, but thanks for your concern, bro. Appreciate it.

Well hey, that may very well be the game. Now you're getting it!

What I want to know is...if there was no collusion (factually like you guys claim) and the president was just so damn afraid for whatever reason that he still obstructs justice over the investigation into his nothing doings....then would they still put his head on the block?

I'd probably prefer that they let him finish out his term and see if he is re-elected. But rules are rules and are in place for a reason. If he obstructed justice and gets impeached and removed, but never was a part of the conspiracy, that would be his own dumb fault, wouldn't it?
          Bold: no, we knew this was all just a game two years ago

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            Bold: no, we knew this was all just a game two years ago
            I'm being tongue in cheek by calling it a game. Again, the question is....how much of a game is obstruction of justice?

Some may believe that without collusion, it should be swept under the rug. That doesn't really seem like the way things should work, no?

Comment

It doesn't mean that it's safe to say there is no collusion.

There are plenty of people who get away with crimes everyday...some for years. Some forever.

I'm not saying he is guilty of engaging in a conspiracy and I'm not saying he isn't. What I'm more interested in is why does it seem he committed obstruction of justice if there was no conspiracy?

The only 2 reasons I can think of is:

A. There was a conspiracy.
              B. He was just scared shltless by there being an investigation and reacted like someone who had something to hide, whether he had something to hide or not.

I don't really see any way around those two options, in my humble opinion. And what is also interesting is, if he is not guilty of engaging in this conspiracy but he did indeed obstruct justice for whatever reason.....will they still want to impeach and remove him?

Time will tell. Obviously people do care or this wouldn't be a hot topic.
              You obstruct to cover up a crime. A successful obstruction will cover up a crime. If there is no crime you don't attempt to obstruct because there is nothing to cover up.

Police can know you murdered someone but can't find enough evidence to convict you but will charge you with obstruction.

They know this. They're just playing stupid. Some of them are really stupid tho

Comment

I'm being tongue in cheek by calling it a game. Again, the question is....how much of a game is obstruction of justice?

Some may believe that without collusion, it should be swept under the rug. That doesn't really seem like the way things should work, no?
                You shouldn't be compelled to comply with an investigation that you are the ultimate target of

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  You obstruct to cover up a crime. A successful obstruction will cover up a crime. If there is no crime you don't attempt to obstruct because there is nothing to cover up.

Police can know you murdered someone but can't find enough evidence to convict you but will charge you with obstruction.

They know this. They're just playing stupid. Some of them are really stupid tho
                  Exactly. Foolish of me to think these guys would want to discuss something honestly. I can forgive the stupid ones because they can't help it, but it's becoming hard to know who's playing stupid and who really is.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    You shouldn't be compelled to comply with an investigation that you are the ultimate target of
                    I don't know what to tell you, bro. If you want to lead a campaign against finding fault with the act of obstructing justice, then knock yaself out!

Comment

Exactly. Foolish of me to think these guys would want to discuss something honestly. I can forgive the stupid ones because they can't help it, but it's becoming hard to know who's playing stupid and who really is.
                      Mueller never said a crime didn't occur. He said he didn't have enough evidence to prove a crime occurred.

Meanwhile Trump is running around telling everybody to lie & falsify documents relating to a crime that never happened?!?!?

When it comes to Trump their common sense goes out the window

Comment

Working...
                      X