No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    CA doesn't count. You voted for more gas taxes. CA blends a special gas. Then they just voted in a new gas tax.
    CA is about 1.00 more a gallon right now.
    What’s is it in Nevada?

Is there no where else in the country with 4 dollar gas?

But yes you are correct. We tax the sh it out of gas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
      What’s is it in Nevada?

Is there no where else in the country with 4 dollar gas?

But yes you are correct. We tax the sh it out of gas.
      3.20 a gallon.
      I head CA is higher than HI and that's saying something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Yea, I'm not gonna lie, since he got elected I've got more business than my set up can handle. I had to raise prices to get it under control. I never liked him when he was a celebrity and there's a lot of stuff the guy does that I absolutely cringe at. A lot of his fanbase is everything they're stereotyped to be. But, I had a strong feeling American small business would benefit from him and that's been the case for me so far. Doesn't mean I'm gonna be an apologist for the guy, but there's a couple of things he's damn good at.
        We have some Mexican friends that voted for Clinton. They were over the other night for the fight and so our daughters can play.

They own a small pallet business and do very well. He said, we're voting for Trump next time around. Said they did the best they've ever done on their taxes and business is unreal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          As a small biz owner, I'm glad to see it. It's definitely not without risk, but we've been bending over on a global level for a while now.
          I think it's going to hurt for a few years and the nay sayers are going to say, "I told you so". But, things like this mature over time and I think, in 10 years, Trump is going to look brilliant in retrospect for the aggressive stance on trade.
          Some Government fiscal policies, like tax and regulation cuts (or increases), have near immediate effects be they good or bad.

Others we have to wait, and sometimes the effects (both positive and negative) dont come to fruition until some or all of the politicians who enacted them are out of office.

NAFTA, the CRA, and Government intrusion into housing markets are examples of bad policy that fits the bill.

Reagan's Cold War strategy of getting into a battle of economic attrition with the Soviet Bloc was an example of good policy paying off in the long run.

I do agree with you there will be short term pain for long term gain on trade.

The sad part is the media will blame Trump for the short term pain, and make sure to give him no credit whatsoever for any long term gains that happen after he is out of office.

Though they will he in a conundrum if Trump is followed by a term or two of another Republican President as opposed to a Democrat one.

Comment

We have some Mexican friends that voted for Clinton. They were over the other night for the fight and so our daughters can play.

They own a small pallet business and do very well. He said, we're voting for Trump next time around. Said they did the best they've ever done on their taxes and business is unreal.
            It's tough to beat an incumbent with a good economy.

People tend to put social issues behind their pocketbooks when they're seeing their accounts suddenly swelling.

They are gonna lose the independents next election, in my opinion.

They portrayed Trump as an incompetent buffoon. They predicted worldwide recessions and wars.

We're at peace and the economy is booming.

People have seen they were lied to, just like they were lied to when they were told "You can keep your doctor". And the rational ones see it's the same people lying to them again.

I truly think next election that the Democrats basically have just the superfans, the leeches, and the fringe nuts.

And I dont think that's enough to beat the working class people and the rational independent thinkers of this great country. I do pray I'm correct, that's for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              It's tough to beat an incumbent with a good economy.

People tend to put social issues behind their pocketbooks when they're seeing their accounts suddenly swelling.

They are gonna lose the independents next election, in my opinion.

They portrayed Trump as an incompetent buffoon. They predicted worldwide recessions and wars.

We're at peace and the economy is booming.

People have seen they were lied to, just like they were lied to when they were told "You can keep your doctor". And the rational ones see it's the same people lying to them again.

I truly think next election that the Democrats basically have just the superfans, the leeches, and the fringe nuts.

And I dont think that's enough to beat the working class people and the rational independent thinkers of this great country. I do pray I'm correct, that's for sure.
              I think you're right. I didnt even bring up politics because we didnty agree before. They brought it up to the wife and I between fights.
              I didnt go into other policies because I dont like talking politics with friends. But the wife and I had a good laugh when they left. lol. Its was nice to hear them say that. I would bet theres a lot of landscapers ect. that felt that tax break and will remember next election.

Comment

I think you're right. I didnt even bring up politics because we didnty agree before. They brought it up to the wife and I between fights.
                I didnt go into other policies because I dont like talking politics with friends. But the wife and I had a good laugh when they left. lol. Its was nice to hear them say that. I would bet theres a lot of landscapers ect. that felt that tax break and will remember next election.
                Ultimately that’s what’s gonna get him re-elected. When you remove all the noise and nonsense personal attacks on both ends, it comes down to is the economy better off than it was 4 years ago? Barring a massive collapse in the economy in the next year, he wins in a landslide.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  LMAO. How are you still getting this wrong. You are tripping yourself up, smart guy. He was not declared free from blame and Mueller stated that explicitly. Sorry

You also fail to recognize that Mueller stated expressly that Trump was not exonerated. Do you really think he meant that because there was no court case? If so, you really need to go back and review what has been happening here.

You're still getting it wrong, champ. The issue of obstruction is yet to be resolved. There was no evidence of collusion or conspiracy as it has been referred to, but again, that doesn't necessarily mean there was no conspiracy. It also doesn't mean that there was one. But it's mighty suspicious to those of us who wonder why he may have committed obstruction if there was no conspiracy.

You really need to stop sucking everyone's ass who sucks Trump's ass. 1bad has been rotting your brain

If you would have paid attention and been able to read what I wrote before, which clearly you've been having trouble with. I don't know if there is a problem with your eyes or if you are just a little slow. What was being discussed was legal innocence vs. actual innocence.

Something you don't seem able to comprehend.

What????? Have you been paying attention to anything? Who has said he is guilty of anything? I certainly haven't.

You do realize that there are currently discussions about impeachment, right? This is not rocket science. What the hell is wrong with you. Why do you so so many blatantly false or twisted things. So if there are impeachment proceedings in the future, is that when you come running to me and accuse me of more "winning" just because you fail to recognize what is happening here? If you don't put in the effort to understand the issue, why even discuss this?

Wrong again. 2 years of investigation came up with insufficient evidence of conspiracy, but evidence of obstruction that has to be tabled until it's decided if impeachment will follow.

Or is it impossible for you to understand something that Mueller so plainly stated to you, champ?

It's not even hard to understand, but you're just pretending to play dumb here.

Matter of fact, let me try to make this as simple for you as possible. There were two topics:

1. Conspiracy -- Mueller found no evidence.

2. Obstruction.

Now think about it. If there was no evidence of conspiracy and Mueller clearly stated it, wouldn't he have stated that he found no evidence of obstruction if there was also...no evidence of obstruction. What do you think, Champ?
                  Looks like I'm wrong about everything. Let me know if I'm wrong about these things.

1. Trump is president.
                  2. For 2 years, the media and team D have been telling us Trump colluded with Russia.
                  3. After a 2 year investigation, Mueller reported "no evidence of collusion".
                  4. To date, no criminal proceedings nor impeachment proceedings have begun.

If I'm right about those, I guess I'll just have to live with being wrong about everything else

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
                    Ultimately that’s what’s gonna get him re-elected. When you remove all the noise and nonsense personal attacks on both ends, it comes down to is the economy better off than it was 4 years ago? Barring a massive collapse in the economy in the next year, he wins in a landslide.
                    Trump is a weak candidate. Why does everyone ignore the fact he got 3 mil less votes from one of the most hated and despised nominees in history?

If he'd pulled off the electoral victory against a well liked candidate then I'd put stock into him being strong. But she also got beat by a 2 year Jr Senator in 2008 when the nomination was all hers when the race began. She was far ahead of Obama when the campaign started. Hillary has always been hated by the people and loved by the press. That's why she had to move to NY to become a Senator. She wouldn't have been able to win in Arkansas. And that's not because she's a Democrat. That's because she's hated.

Comment

• The extremely stable genius (ESG) thinks tariffs on American importers of Mexican produce is going to affect Mexico? Explain please Donnie?

Meanwhile the guy who delivered the ESG's letters to Chairman Kimmy is executed by anti aircraft gun. And the ESG called it love!

Comment

Working...
                      X