No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    China could shut NK down in a heartbeat as it controls more than 90% of its trade

US has no influence which is why Kim is giving it the finger

You guys keep repeating the same mistakes
    They could but they haven't. I just don't think it's wise to sit back and say let China handle it.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      Playing Trump for what????? What is NK gaining with the US talking with them???

How many MIA did we get back? Anything is worth trying when all else fails.
      Do you think the Iran nuclear deal was a bad deal and Iran was playing the US and other nations signed to the deal?

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
        Nothing to do with MCC...this is the Presidency master thread and the decision to merge all related topics was made in March. MCC does not call the shots no matter how much he whines.
        Alright. Fair enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          They could but they haven't. I just don't think it's wise to sit back and say let China handle it.
          History tells us that US intervention almost never works

Meanwhile, diplomacy has never worked with NK and never will while a psychopath is in charge

Comment

• Trump is the good guy in this battle.

he is up against a cabal(group or lineage of people) who have ruled america for more than 100 years.

if you are an american and not on his side then you are in deeper ****.

if you are on his side on every issue then you are also in deep ****. you need to step up on what's really going on with regards to your true existence.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              No thanks. If I did, I'd have a bunch of people telling me I beat up a drunken retarded cripple like what happened to poor Chollo.

Didn't Trump in the past complain that the election was fixed?

I guess it works both ways, huh?

Funny. It seems like a bunch of you were ignoring what people with common sense have been telling you about this situation from jump. Mueller comes out and says exactly what we told you was going on here, and even now some of you pretend to not be able to get it. But of course, that doesn't matter to you and your peoples. The biggest hypocrites here just on the flip side of the coin eating out the ass of anyone who is eating out Trump's ass. Congratulations. You've all gone human centipede.
              Don't think for a second that the guy in that video is going to be the one that shows up. It's been a while and I'm in a whole lot different shape now. I won't be exhausted and content to let you dance your way to a decision. But, this isn't the Dome, so anyway...

'Didn't Trump say the election was fixed?

Guess it works both ways, huh?'

Here, you're saying one of two things. Either Trump was telling the truth, or you guys are just "getting him back" for making the claim.

You're saying Mueller said what you've all been saying. I'm sorry, I thought you've all been saying that Trump colluded with Russia and was going to be impeached. I've been hearing turning point, walls closing in, beginning of the end, etc since he took office.

If anything, if team D narrative is true, Mueller is saying Trump outsmarted him. He did something, he's just too slick and we couldn't prove it. But he so dumb, doe

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                History tells us that US intervention almost never works
                Tell that to World War I and World War II

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Trump to make a major distraction announcement today. Wants to take Barr's lies and his crimes off the front page.
                  Typical. Use brown people to take the heat off his ass. Same playbook they been using since they stepped foot on this land and they still falling for it

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Typical. Use brown people to take the heat off his ass. Same playbook they been using since they stepped foot on this land and they still falling for it

I don't understand why he's punishing us. I hope this doesn't apply to oil. Gas is already damn near $3.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      Don't think for a second that the guy in that video is going to be the one that shows up. It's been a while and I'm in a whole lot different shape now. I won't be exhausted and content to let you dance your way to a decision. But, this isn't the Dome, so anyway...
                      Mmm Hmm.

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      'Didn't Trump say the election was fixed?

Guess it works both ways, huh?'

Here, you're saying one of two things. Either Trump was telling the truth, or you guys are just "getting him back" for making the claim.

You're saying Mueller said what you've all been saying. I'm sorry, I thought you've all been saying that Trump colluded with Russia and was going to be impeached. I've been hearing turning point, walls closing in, beginning of the end, etc since he took office.

If anything, if team D narrative is true, Mueller is saying Trump outsmarted him. He did something, he's just too slick and we couldn't prove it. But he so dumb, doe
                      What is it that you're trying to say? Trump was right that there was interference, but only when he thought he was going to lose but when he won, he was right that there was no interference even though people in the US government have been telling Agent Orange that there was interference for some time now.

Great work.

But then again, you don't seem to ever want to admit Trump can be wrong about anything. But you'll call out the other side. You had a whole big fit over the use of the word "exonerate" but I didn't see you saying Trump was wrong for talking that up, right?

Oh, and did I say Trump colluded with Russia? I don't recall that, but maybe he did. I mean, why else would he obstruct justice, which it seems he may have done and only got away with it because it was decided a sitting president can't be charged?

And how would Trump have outsmarted Mueller? Oh...by obstructing justice and Mueller deciding that a sitting president can't be charged? lol. Ok then.

Cool story, bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X