OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    You also dodged my question.

If you are accused of rape, and after a 2 year long investigation by people who despise you they find no evidence whatsoever that you committed the crime of rape, are you an innocent man or are you considered a rapist because you were never found innocent or exonerated?

You tell me.....

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      God, you're a whiny little b itch
      He's PMS'ing...his thread was merged and is all here. Now he's spreading lies about me and the reason it was merged.

Comment

• Ranting unhinged liar Trump needs committed to an asylum, scary this crazy lying prick has nukes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
          Ranting unhinged liar Trump needs committed to an asylum, scary this crazy lying prick has nukes.
          Yeah I don't think you know how a nuke scenario plays out. I work muns in the military, we aren't just giving out buttons that one person can push and off they go

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
            He's PMS'ing...his thread was merged and is all here. Now he's spreading lies about me and the reason it was merged.
            MCC got his wish, had to merge mine as well, huh. That makes it harder to discuss on that single subject as this thread has plenty of conversations on different topics all at once...

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Oddly enough, it's been Team D telling us for the last 2 years how great he is.

It's Mueller Time
              Perhaps that exposes that Team D, whomever they may be, is about the truth...

and from what I see, Team R is only about sucking Trump's ass. No offense.

Comment

• Let's not forget these two pertinent facts:

1. Mueller refused to testify before Congress, while Trump Jr gave testimony to the Senate.

2. At his press conference, Barr took questions from the press. At his press conference, Mueller refused to take any questions.

Comment

• https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...chosun-reports

Imagine being stupid enough to think that you can negotiate with this psycho

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...chosun-reports

Imagine being stupid enough to think that you can negotiate with this psycho
                    So what do you suggest? More war?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Let's not forget these two pertinent facts:

1. Mueller refused to testify before Congress, while Trump Jr gave testimony to the Senate.

2. At his press conference, Barr took questions from the press. At his press conference, Mueller refused to take any questions.
                      Let’s not forget these pertinent facts

Barr & Trump Jnr were both exposed as liars

Comment

Working...
                      X