OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Trump admits Russia helped get him elected
    Russia, Russia, Russia! That’s all you heard at the beginning of this Witch Hunt Hoax...And now Russia has disappeared because I had nothing to do with Russia helping me to get elected. It was a crime that didn’t exist. So now the Dems and their partner, the Fake News Media,.....
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 30, 2019

.......Freudian slip.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      Mueller is a fknn joke, can't believe people still rock with this clown
      Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Well... We can't prove he DIDN'T do it

Comment

• Comment

KT McFarland said Russia threw the election to Trump during the transition.

The same woman Trump instructed to lie

All of this stuff was archived and covered in my Mueller thread which jaded decided to delete to appease his fellow right wingers so I gotta post it in his fellow right winger Mueller threads which are allowed

I never asked jaded for anything, nor did I care that you had me on block. I made this thread in regards to Mueller’s live appearance. But it sure seems like you’re seeking attention and begging for my thread to be deleted.

Here’s a recap of the last 2 years:

Comment

They investigated and found no votes changed but they threw the election for Trump. Its magic!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              So it was a disgraceful mess because he wouldn't exonerate the president? Ok man.

Comment

Trump admits Russia helped him get elected.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

He changed his mind the same way he changed his mind after staring into the camera in front of the world and said America was lying and Putin was telling the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                  They investigated and found no votes changed but they threw the election for Trump. Its magic!
                  They live in their own little world.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    So it was a disgraceful mess because he wouldn't exonerate the president? Ok man.
                    Yes bob it is. Because he had ZERO evidence to bring any accusations if guilt. And instead of saying so and bringing closure, he went out with a “keep digging” bs. He had 2 years, Trump did not use his executive privilege, he allowed millions of pages of documents to be given to Mueller, he gave authorization for WH lawyers and dozens of witnesses to speak to Mueller. Mueller had carte blanche and found nothing. Enough is enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      It is a disgrace.

There was no evidence found.

Let's say you were accused of a major crime, let's say rape.

You were then investigated for two years, and by people who despised you.

They found zero evidence of your guilt. Nothing.

Should you be considered exonerated, or should you be considered a rapist because you weren't proved innocent of the rape charge?

You tell me....

Comment

Working...
                      X