No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    I'd guess, just like any other bill, it would start in committee before reaching the floor
    Seems to me that since the house would have to draft articles of impeachment, he's advocating that more members of congress actually read the report and come to some conclusion.

Does that seem fair, or should he already have "a bill in committee before reaching the floor."

Comment

At this point I'm assuming he's a potential candidate running against Trump. A political rival, so to speak. It's just like Elizabeth Warren calling for his impeachment
      LMFAO!!!!

The never-wrong political superfan is now using political players as source citations!!!

Priceless!

Dude, at what point do you realize that intellectually he is an empty vessel and ignore that loser???
      Last edited by 1bad65; 05-19-2019, 08:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        LMFAO!!!!

The never-wrong D superfan is now using D players as source citations!!!

Priceless!

Dude, at what point do you realize that intellectually he is an empty vessel and ignore that loser???

I'm gonna park my ass in here and make every one of your posts here from now on be about me

By the way, what's a D-player? I mean I've heard of R-Players, like that black chick who used to hate trump but switched it up for 15 minutes of fame and got a bunch of you eating out her ass, but that's all I know about the players here

Comment

• On one side of the impeachment argument you have a bunch of lifer politicians, and on the other side you have Alan Dershowitz.

I'll take Alan Dershowitz.

The never wrong superfan goes with the lifer politicians.

But watch, he wont be wrong, even after Trump is never impeached, or much less removed from office.

He may score a few Gotcha! points along the way, and annoint himself countless wins, but Trump is still his President and not going anywhere.

Enjoy this booming economy you never wrong superfan. It must be hell for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            On one side of the impeachment argument you have a bunch of lifer politicians, and on the other side you have Alan Dershowitz.

I'll take Alan Dershowitz.

The never wrong superfan goes with the lifer politicians.

But watch, he wont be wrong, even after Trump is never impeached, or much less removed from office.

He may score a few Gotcha! points along the way, and annoint himself countless wins, but Trump is still his President and not going anywhere.

Enjoy this booming economy you never wrong superfan. It must be hell for you.

You're welcome to quote me saying that Trump should be impeached.

Unlike you, I'm free to look at this thing unbiasedly. You, on the other hand, have to suck Trump's ass .

I wonder what becomes of you if Trump isn't around for that second term. Since you aren't capable of talking boxing, but only cheerleading, I'll be taking bets that you'll be on suicide alert.

Get that pine box and small plot of land ready, just in case cheerleader For everyone else, life goes on. But for you....you're going to be more of a doormat than you already are...or in a padded room seeing Sunspace all around you

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              So this means his opinion should be dismissed? He can't possibly be telling the truth, can he?

He could have just as easily rushed to judgement like he accused others of doing. Look at his tweet below.
              I believe his statement is politically motivated. He stated his intent to run for president, now he's calling for Trump's impeachment.
              Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              Seems to me that since the house would have to draft articles of impeachment, he's advocating that more members of congress actually read the report and come to some conclusion.

Does that seem fair, or should he already have "a bill in committee before reaching the floor."
              No, it does not seem fair that members "from both sides", including the majority of the House that is Democrats, would rush to judgment. (Of course, it's also not fair that the media rushed to judgment years ago and has pushed this unconfirmed narrative) However, that is how our system works. He should know that since he is a lawyer, and take the necessary steps towards impeachment.

It just seems to me like everyone calling for Trump's impeachment has also stated their intentions on running against Trump

Comment

I believe his statement is politically motivated. He stated his intent to run for president, now he's calling for Trump's impeachment.

No, it does not seem fair that members "from both sides", including the majority of the House that is Democrats, would rush to judgment. (Of course, it's also not fair that the media rushed to judgment years ago and has pushed this unconfirmed narrative) However, that is how our system works. He should know that since he is a lawyer, and take the necessary steps towards impeachment.

It just seems to me like everyone calling for Trump's impeachment has also stated their intentions on running against Trump
                I think you're misunderstanding what I'm saying.

He is saying there should NOT have been a rush to judgement. He is saying that democrats AND republicans should have taken the time to read the report. He thinks that many haven't taken the time to read over the reports, but are just picking sides based on political affiliation. Much like what is going on here.

If he just wants Trump out at all costs, he could have done the same others have done instead of reading meticulously over the report with his team.

But we both know that whether he was running for president or not, you'd have an excuse to disregard what he says. The only thing he is saying is read the report and make a decision based on the report, not based on your affiliation.

Have you read the report, or are you familiar with what's in it?

Comment

I think you're misunderstanding what I'm saying.

He is saying there should NOT have been a rush to judgement. He is saying that democrats AND republicans should have taken the time to read the report. He thinks that many haven't taken the time to read over the reports, but are just picking sides based on political affiliation. Much like what is going on here.

If he just wants Trump out at all costs, he could have done the same others have done instead of reading meticulously over the report with his team.

But we both know that whether he was running for president or not, you'd have an excuse to disregard what he says. The only thing he is saying is read the report and make a decision based on the report, not based on your affiliation.

Have you read the report, or are you familiar with what's in it?
                  Excuse me?! Does this sound like an excuse?
                  Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  He is an attorney, so if he feels that the threshold has been met, then he can certainly take the necessary steps to begin impeachment proceedings
                  If he thinks there is something to work with, he should do what he needs to do.

Comment

Excuse me?! Does this sound like an excuse?
                    It shouldn't have been hard to figure out what part I was referring to as an excuse. The excuse is that he plans to run for president, so wee should dismiss what he has to say.

By that same token, Trump wants another term, and to complete this one, so should we ignore what he says?

Maybe so....and just read the report, right? What do you think?

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    If he thinks there is something to work with, he should do what he needs to do.

That's what he's doing! He read the report and drew a conclusion and he is imploring others to do thee same so that if the house feels impeachment is the way to go, then they can go that route. Makes sense, doesn't it?

Comment

It shouldn't have been hard to figure out what part I was referring to as an excuse. The excuse is that he plans to run for president, so wee should dismiss what he has to say.

By that same token, Trump wants another term, and to complete this one, so should we ignore what he says?

Maybe so....and just read the report, right? What do you think?

That's what he's doing! He read the report and drew a conclusion and he is imploring others to do thee same so that if the house feels impeachment is the way to go, then they can go that route. Makes sense, doesn't it?
                      Do you accept attorney William Barr's summary of the report, or do you dismiss it?

Comment

Working...
                      X