No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    If someone accesses my Gmail I get an immediate notification from Google. Foreign en****** are accessing Americans voter files and no one is made aware of it.
    Exactly. They should have had that info on a private server instead

Comment

• This dude is so far outta touch it's comical. The only reason the DNC forced him in the race is because Bernie was leading the pack. They'll make the same mistake they made in 2016. Nominate a candidate that doesn't inspire independents

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Exactly. They should have had that info on a private server instead
        Oops!!!

Superfans say the dumbest things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Chairman Trump says this year's crop will be bountiful

Well it’s fine then, farmers gonna farm!

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
            Ratings? Lol. Come on man. Fuax news rating is higher only due to the fact that there are no other right wing channels. So al of you gravitate there. CNN and men have to split the lefty’s. Remember this country is roughly evenly split.
            The personalities on Fox are far better, Tucker Carlson alone is better than everyone on CNN combined.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Oops!!!

Superfans say the dumbest things.
              That's why I can't put them on ignore. I'd hate to miss the laughs

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                The personalities on Fox are far better, Tucker Carlson alone is better than everyone on CNN combined.
                His superfan excuse dont fly because Fox beats all the D superfan outlets like MSNBC and CNN combined.

Of course the Cartoon Network beats them too.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  That's why I can't put them on ignore. I'd hate to miss the laughs
                  Yeah, but it does get old pretty fast.

If they were intelligent and witty, that would be one thing. But they arent, and hence they are forced to use basics like attrition tactics that children use to argue.

Comment

• Those old school Democrats like Pelosi & Biden are stuck in the 80's. They still think it's some silent conservative majority ready to rise up like they did for Reagan.

You nominate a candidate with record high unfavorables yet she still gets 3 million more votes than the "conservative" nominee. That silent conservative majority of the 80's doesn't exist anymore. But these old school Dems are still operating in the mind frame

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                      Bait, hook and sinker. I’d new someone would go for it.

“There was no collusion doe”.

You know damn well I didn’t say there was collision. I said there was plenty of evidence for an inquiry to be done. The inquiry was done. There was plenty for collision to be discussed.

Hannity will literally make it up.

again mueller said nothing is in there

Comment

Working...
                      X