OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    LMAO!!

Sure, bud, the government is so much more efficient than any charity. There's NO pork at all in the feds...
    No kidding, that's why we have people like bill gates that donate to charity and start foundations because he knows the government is crap when it comes to handling our tax money.

Is this a joke? I mean really, do people think the government is effective with out tax dollars?

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Only a weak man views Trump as a strong man. Only a poor man views Trump as an ideal rich man. Only a stupid man views Trump as a smart man.

Trump is a bully who wilts when confronted with real strength. "You're fired" was all an act. He's afraid to fire his own staff. He has others do it. Trump is such a weak, pathetic individual. It speaks a lot about anyone who would view him as alpha.
      For being such a weak man he has and continues to beat down you weak minded clowns.

You can't break the losing streak so lets try to insult the winners. That's a losing strategy and it's been proving by you losers over the last 2/3 years.

This must be your daily I look like a damn fool post for the day. The only thing your sure to be successful at.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        Is this a joke? I mean really, do people think the government is effective with out tax dollars?
        Gruber didn't call them "stupid" for nothing.

He may be an arrogant sob, but he knows his people well.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Gruber didn't call them "stupid" for nothing.

He may be an arrogant sob, but he knows his people well.
          This guy is a clown. He spouts stupid **** all the time.
          Yeah he's getting roasted so bad that Dems need attorneys to question him tomorrow.

Thank God this clown isn't allowed to vote in our country.

Comment

This guy is a clown. He spouts stupid **** all the time.
            Yeah he's getting roasted so bad that Dems need attorneys to question him tomorrow.

Thank God this clown isn't allowed to vote in our country.
            Wow, that's telling.

And what's interesting is that many lifer politicians are lawyers. Yet they couldn't get to Barr, so now they are going to bring in replacement players to try and salvage the big game.

Pathetic, but it does keep their stupid superfans all riled up.

Comment

• I posted the same thing last night. They're so worried about protecting norms & institutions Trump is clearly taking a sledgehammer to. I hope Trump continues to do so. I wanna see how low people will go

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
                No, Bernie talks about millionaires not paying there fair share with the system rigged in there favor. He actually wants to raise taxes on himself. Only right wing fanboys cry “hypocrite”.

It’s funny because when someone is middle class and mentions raising taxes on the rich they are considered “jealous” and “bitter”, but when you’re rich and mention raising taxes on the rich you’re labeled as “hypocrite”.
                80% of taxes are paid by the top 20%, 50% of taxes are paid by the top 1%.

What exactly is a fair share to you?

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

Bahaha good luck with that question.

Comment

Bahaha good luck with that question.
                    Exactly.

Rush Limbaugh been asking that one for decades, and last I checked he still ain't got a straight answer.

Be curious what, if anything, that superfan comes back with....

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

Rich should pay even more. Always more. The fair share does not exist.
                      The goal posts will always be moved.

Comment

Working...
                      X