No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DannYankee View Post
    This thread is funny man, Trumptards would call a dildo up their ass a stimulus package if it had Trumps name on it. Love it, keep it going.
    Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    It’s the republican way. They literally can’t help it.

Comment

• Trump & his supporters act like Trump is untouchable & unbeatable. WhenI reality he's a weak candidate. He got 3 mil less votes than his opponent and after 2 years with a stable economy he still can't cross 50% popularity.

Trump & Hillary went into the general election with a record high unfavorable rating. These were 2 candidates nobody liked. If that election were held again today i still wouldn't vote for either one.

But let's say Trump once again loses the popular vote by another large margin but he wins the system. How long do you expect the majority to continue to be governed by the unpopular minority? It'll be chaos. But I'm here for it. Actually rooting for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Trump & his supporters act like Trump is untouchable & unbeatable. WhenI reality he's a weak candidate. He got 3 mil less votes than his opponent and after 2 years with a stable economy he still can't cross 50% popularity.

Trump & Hillary went into the general election with a record high unfavorable rating. These were 2 candidates nobody liked. If that election were held again today i still wouldn't vote for either one.

But let's say Trump once again loses the popular vote by another large margin but he wins the system. How long do you expect the majority to continue to be governed by the unpopular minority? It'll be chaos. But I'm here for it. Actually rooting for it.
        Yeah, two years of great economy, great job numbers, no more nuclear missile tests from NK, and the approval is less than 50%. All that really shows is that the hate from team D is real. Let me ask. Economy is doing well, we're relatively at peace... So why do you guys hate Trump?!

And the part about you wanting chaos and rooting for it is quite laughable. You're the same guy that challenged me to a fight in Baltimore, then put me on ignore after I accepted. Come on, bruh, if sheit popped off, you'd lock yourself in your basement.

Don't act like you got heart. If you did, you could read this...

Comment

• Trump’s still whining

Must be about 1000 days in a row

What a cuck

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
            Trump’s still whining

Must be about 1000 days in a row

What a cuck
            Still hasn't addressed what Russia did which was clearly laid out in the report. He rather attack America & the checks & balances put in place to investigate it & try to prevent it

Comment

• Joe Biden?!?

The guy with a history of racist remarks & draconian crime and drug legislation that overwhelmingly affected black & brown people. The guy who looks over his shoulder before telling a joke.

Yea, democrats are definitely trying to get some of the Trump supporters to change their minds.

Good luck

Comment

• How were the growth numbers today? I haven't heard yet. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Trump & his supporters act like Trump is untouchable & unbeatable. WhenI reality he's a weak candidate. He got 3 mil less votes than his opponent and after 2 years with a stable economy he still can't cross 50% popularity.

Unpopular minority?

Still whining about electoral college?

Still dont know how those votes are distributed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                    It’s the republican way. They literally can’t help it.
                    Either side can be hypocritical.

But I know one side understands how taxes and tax refunds work more.

Get a job, hippie.

Comment

• GDP GREW BY 3.2% IN FIRST QUARTER,
                      GREATLY EXCEEDING THE PREDICTED 2.5%

US economy grows by 3.2% in the first quarter, topping expectations

The U.S. economy grew at a faster pace than expected in the first quarter and posted its best growth to start a year in four years.

First-quarter gross domestic product expanded by 3.2%, the Bureau of Economic Analysis said Friday in its initial read of the economy for that period. Economists polled by Dow Jones expected growth of 2.5%. It was the first time since 2015 that first-quarter GDP topped 3%.
                      https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/26/gdp-...irst-read.html

Comment

Working...
                      X