OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Y'all have voter's id in PR?
    yes its called "tarjeta electoral" you need one in order to vote..... but they dont have a bill that would guarantee those id's to voters. So the poorest of ricans (mainly inland) dont have the means of traveling to vote in the main cities. etc

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      It was Obama who said the election could not be rigged, told Trump to stop his whining. Who is whining now?

Did we ever have a 30,000+ post thread with Barry O'Bombs?

Can't recall one.

Seems to me that when '16 came around, might have been some serious shilling happening around here

Political affiliation aside, seems funky, you know?

And I'm not talking Russians....

Comment

• The Dems like this version of the report so they can hang their hat there and say that there is still doubt.

Also they have harassed and gone after anybody that supported the president during his campaign and presidency. They would love to see what other names it contains so they can start digging and harassing them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Can't recall one.

Seems to me that when '16 came around, might have been some serious shilling happening around here

Besides the Obama care he basically was a lame duck

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            yes its called "tarjeta electoral" you need one in order to vote..... but they dont have a bill that would guarantee those id's to voters. So the poorest of ricans (mainly inland) dont have the means of traveling to vote in the main cities. etc
            it's free?

Red - really? The political parties here make sure shuttles are available to get out their supporters. That's how serious we are down here. Once you are down to vote, a vehicle will be around to carry you to the polling station.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              Besides the Obama care he basically was a lame duck
              Unfortunately he also put two radical ideologues on the Supreme Court.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Can't recall one.

MEGA needs to come back. The deal between he and i was to keep it up until Mueller wrapped up the investigation.

Comment

The Dems like this version of the report so they can hang their hat there and say that there is still doubt.

Also they have harassed and gone after anybody that supported the president during his campaign and presidency. They would love to see what other names it contains so they can start digging and harassing them.
                  As a prosecutor, I am surprised Mueller could even allow such a conclusion to pass.

The law states: BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT.

The fact that Mueller did not issue a CLEAR conclusion vindicating Trump on this issue is a reason to counter-investigate all this BS circus, as the BIAS is still VERY PRESENT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    As a prosecutor, I am surprised Mueller could even allow such a conclusion to pass.

The law states: BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT.

The fact that Mueller did not issue a CLEAR conclusion vindicating Trump on this issue is a reason to counter-investigate all this BS circus, as the BIAS is still VERY PRESENT.
                    Yes thats very telling.

Comment

The Dems like this version of the report so they can hang their hat there and say that there is still doubt.

They were mad because they lost an election they tried to rig, now they are angry because they lost a rigged investigation.

Comment

Working...
                      X